Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: How did you find Adam's Polishes?

How did you find Adam's Polishes?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find Adam's Polishes?

• Car show
    • Friend giving you a sample
    • Friend's car looking great
    • Internet search (please specify keyword used below)
    • Saw us on TruckU (if other TV spot please specify below)
    • Read about us in publication (please specify below)
    • Saw us on a forum (please specify below)
    • Youtube search on detailing videos
    • Receiving a sample at a car show
    • Detail clinic at warehouse in Torrance
    • Detail clinic outside of CA
    • Dealer ran detail clinic in CA
    • Dealer contacted you
    • Dealer at show
    • Dealer advertising locally to you

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at my first experience at Corvettes at Carlisle three years ago. Someone came around and gave me a sample of detailer. To that point I was a confirmed Zaino man. For the heck of it I did a side by side comparison and was so impressed I went straight to the Adams tent and bought a bucket full of product. Still using it and have added to it. Since I have my baby filmed, I can't wait for the polish and preservative for clear bras to arrive. Told Ray @ Grabiak to get on the stick and stock that stuff as they clear bra alot of cars and one HHR SS :D

Saw you at the National Corvette Museum in 2003 for the 50th Anniversary of Corvette and have been using your products ever since.

Had one of your competitors over to see my car at a show and after checking out my car they admitted they couldn't do better with their products. Adams is the only way to go. Still have brand new bottle of Zino that I've never used and likely never will.

The car took 1st place at that show :banana:

I was bored one day and decided to Google my own name :D(Adam), and the site was one of the links, clicked it, watched videos, and signed up for the email because I liked what I saw. It actually paid off to be bored and sit around.

Are you serious? Is that really how you found us? THAT'S THE COOLEST STORY I'VE READ!

Are you serious? Is that really how you found us? THAT'S THE COOLEST STORY I'VE READ!

That's the truth, I am happy that I was bored that day. I really learned a lot on how to detail a vehicle that completely changed the way that I took care of my vehicles (before I thought I was doing good, but I was actually making things worse). If I didn't find the product site I probably wouldn't be on here now learning even more. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

I was watching a Truck-U tv show, and did an engine compartment detailing and used the ADAM'S IN and OUT spray to dress the hoses add black plastics, and said you can get the stuff on this ADAMS website. So I checked it out but didn't buy anything til a few months ago. I liked everything I tried

Also a few months ago I was in an "ALL CHEVY SHOW" sponsored by the MARYLAND CAMARO CLUB with my Blue Monte. While walking around I saw an ADAMS tent set up with all the goodies for sale there. I talked with ADAMS dealer CARL DEL GALLO for awhile, and than he gave me his bus. card with his code on it to save 10% on this website.

So, now I hooked on this stuff... A kind of ADAMS-A-HOLIC or something like that...:willy:

That's the truth, I am happy that I was bored that day. I really learned a lot on how to detail a vehicle that completely changed the way that I took care of my vehicles (before I thought I was doing good, but I was actually making things worse). If I didn't find the product site I probably wouldn't be on here now learning even more. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Thats a unique way to have found this site. :rockon::rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the time I had a Dodge Charger and was (and still am) a member of chargerforums.com and one day some guy (who I know now is Richie Carbone on these forums) posted a picture of his freshly detailed black charger srt-8. When I saw the shine on this car I was hooked and immediately bought the essentials and tried it for myself. Been addicted ever since.

Edited by JJ1o87