Customer Service 866.965.0400

Head Light Detailing?

bobfred44

Question

Ok, I searched through the forum thinking I saw at one point a thread about detailing the headlights, I came up empty but I know it has been discussed so sorry about the redundant questions.

I just bought and received the new 4" pads and now want to clean the head lights on my Saab and SKY. I believe I own every product of Adams so can someone suggest the best Adams product and process to use to get them looking like new again.

Thanks.:pc:

12 answers to this question

I started with the Orange pad with SHR using an electric drill for my son's Crown Vic and it worked amazingly fast. Followed up with FMP on the White pad and MSW on Black to 'seal'. I used the kit with the PC on my truck lights (a 'light' haze) with the same process, same excellent results.

I started with the Orange pad with SHR using an electric drill for my son's Crown Vic and it worked amazingly fast. Followed up with FMP on the White pad and MSW on Black to 'seal'. I used the kit with the PC on my truck lights (a 'light' haze) with the same process, same excellent results.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Following this advice along with "finally" finding Junkman's video for headlight cleaning I am set. Again, thanks to all!

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Following this advice along with "finally" finding Junkman's video for headlight cleaning I am set. Again, thanks to all!

Yea that's funny, I thought I had it bookmarked, but couldn't find it. Seemed like I looked for days before I found it again.

Can anyone recommend how I would be able to remove rock chips and such from my headlights? Maybe there's a light abrasive I can use to get them out?

Maybe wetsanding? Even then chips are pretty hard to get rid of. You could try some compounding.