Customer Service 866.965.0400

MF Towels leaving lint... HELP!

boltsfan

Question

Just washed my (4) new blue MT towels for the 2nd time. Used Woolite on gentle cycle in cold water and hung dry in my laundry room.

Went to wipe down car with the DS this morning and all of the MF towels are leaving lint all over my black paint. :( They were perfect after the first wash with Woolite and I did everything the same.

Any ideas... or am I screwed? :help:

Edited by boltsfan

14 answers to this question

My older, larger blue ones do this as well. I don't remember accidentally washing them with other cloths so I don't know why. I have since been more particular with how I handle them since and none of my newer ones have that problem. Could be the newer ones are better too, not sure.

I noticed a couple of loose fibers on occasion from mine.

The wife suggest I try to dry them on a cool temp setting in the dryer

I always air dry mine on a wooden clothes rack.

Has anyone tried using a heated clothes dryer?

I always wash mine in hot water, normal cycle, liquid detergent (Tide) and only blue with blue. And I dry them in the dryer.........normal heat, no dryer sheets.

Don't have any lint problems at all. Never did.

Just saying............

:2thumbs:

As with everything we sell, our Microfiber Towels are unfortunately made by humans, and the possibility of a defective batch exists!

If your towels are not performing as they should, please contact us, and we'll replace them! 866-965-0400, or, Orders@AdamsPolishes.com.

Also, have a look at this thread for more info on helping us offer you the BEST customer service in the industry:

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Starting a New Thread on our forum will not get the problem handled

immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer

:2thumbs:

Edited by C6Bill

Hopefully my post was not taken as a rant... I was just looking for help from the community and making sure I did not do something wrong before I contacted Adam's customer support.

It seems the preferred method is to tumble dry low in the dryer vs. air drying. I had read to be careful with the dryer, so I choose to avoid completely.

I did email Adam's support yesterday morning and as always, I received a quick response. Ashley suggested boiling towels for 5 minutes then drying on gentle cycle to help avoid lint. If it did not fix the issue, then I was assured I would be taken care of.

Let us know how you make out with the lint.

Adams super plush microfiber towels have been holding up extremely well for me.

I have around eight of the Super plush and six of another brand which I use on the chrome.

I usually wash them when I have about 5 or 6 soiled ones.

The super plush never look dirty but they get wash after being used.

Edited by livingwater

As with everything we sell, our Microfiber Towels are unfortunately made by humans, and the possibility of a defective batch exists!

If your towels are not performing as they should, please contact us, and we'll replace them! 866-965-0400, or, Orders@AdamsPolishes.com.

Also, have a look at this thread for more info on helping us offer you the BEST customer service in the industry:

Adam,

You and your team are the best when it comes to customer service:banana:but if I ever have an issue with anything could you send Ashley? not AJ......:lol::lol: