Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Jersey Detail Clinic with The Junkman!

lawson4450

Question

NY-NJ_DetailClinic-x1-1.jpg

I just want to get an idea of who might be coming so just cut and paste your name onto the list so we know roughly what we have and we can figure out what we might need for food and what not. Also please put your name and screen name so we can put names to well um names lol.:thumbsup:

1. Dan Lawson, Lawson4450

2. Doug Craner, DCRANER (+ Bringing 2 friends with Challenger SRT-8's)

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

First off I want to thank Jeff for keeping this alive, then I want to thank Adam and Junkman for making this happen I had a good time I enjoyed meeting everyone I wish we could have had a little better turnout but its all good. I think it went well and everyone learned something, bought something and enjoyed it. I'm sure junkman is enjoying the remnants of the 24 oz steak we bought him for dinner as well lol.

detailclinic053.jpg

detailclinic032.jpg

detailclinic035.jpg

detailclinic036.jpg

detailclinic041.jpg

detailclinic042.jpg

detailclinic042.jpg

A little detail spray and claybar.....

detailclinic048.jpg

detailclinic048.jpg

detailclinic059.jpg

detailclinic060.jpg

First off, let me say to those who couldn't make it that you missed a good time. We were able to go over quite a few products and knock out some issues in a couple of forum member's rides. Between myself and Dan Lawson who organized the whole event, we took a bunch of pictures. To the guys who came out I want to personally thank you for braving the drizzle and I hope we get to do this again someday. Special thanks to Dan again for putting this together. I had a blast!

Now, let's get to the pics!

Dan provided us with the most excellent working conditions!

jersey1.jpg

Special thanks also goes to the entire Middlebush Volunteer Fire Department for what they do. :thumbsup:

jersey2.jpg

I just love a good looking fire truck!

jersey3.jpg

jersey4.jpg

Getting started.

jersey5.jpg

Check out the swirl damage that is trying to hide beneath the pearl in this paint. As you will see, the paint on this SRT was gorgeous.

jersey6.jpg

The crowd participated with good questions.

jersey8.jpg

I have absolutely no clue what I was doing here. Maybe somebody asked a hard question and I was debating on whether or not I should hit them with the PC. :lolsmack:

jersey9.jpg

Here I am attacking the damage.

jersey10.jpg

...and now there is no more damage!

jersey11.jpg

More folks started arriving.

jersey13.jpg

We even got into a little wet sanding how to.

jersey14.jpg

jersey15.jpg

...and showed how to fix that damage using the PC and SHR.

jersey16.jpg

Now that panel is really popping!

jersey17.jpg

Even more folks showed up!

jersey18.jpg

The final product. Look at how clear the halogen is now!

jersey19.jpg

This bumper had a nasty scratch in it that a post was created about. Now I have to find that thread so that you can see the before shots unless Dan has some before pics!

jersey21.jpg

After we finished up, we headed out for some serious grub. Dan informed me that there was a reason that they call Jersey "dirty". I got a fork with a little left over lunch on it! :help:

jersey22.jpg

Group photo!

jersey23.jpg

I tried to steal me a Jersey girl but the security was tight! :drool:

jersey24.jpg

Me doing my best Steve (Krazytrain) impersonation! :D

jersey25.jpg

Man, that's a steak!!!

jersey26.jpg

Here's where we did our damage!

jersey27.jpg

Well that's all I have. Man, that was fun. The guys up north know how to treat a man to a good time! I hope we can hook up again for those folks who missed out but that may be a while off. To bad, so sad!

Dan will be chiming in with some more pics!

The Junkman

Edited by Junkman2008

Junkman(Alias Dave Chapelle) lol !!! It was great to meet you Dan and the rest of the gang.The Clinic was great and the meal was superb. Dan's hospitality was off the charts.Those that missed you missed alot of fun and great eats.Looking forward to doing this agian hopefully real soon.

Well I'm finally home and going to sleep but I want to say that I have THE FIRST autographed detail spray signed by junkman himself. Pictures to come tomorrow.

Who knows it maybe worth alot of money on EBAY one day. I definitely hanging on to mine. It was great meeting you. Your Challenger is one sweet ride. Enjoy .

Boy, this was a great time, that Junkman has tons of knowledge and puts on a really informative clinic. He's also just a fun guy. And a big thank you to Dan for setting this up and using his firehouse location. :rockon:

This was a cool day, lots of fun mixed with the Junkman's know-how. He tackled some scratches with wet sanding, not something I think another companies representative would attempt, so AJ is "the man" for sure.

Those type things I can see is what separates Adams from other companies. Real knowledge and real customer service. :cheers:

I really look forward to seeing AJ or maybe catching Adam at another clinic, I'll even travel to Bowling Green, Ky. for Vettes or something like that, just fun stuff. Thanks again AJ. (Although, I'll know to carry plenty of cash, got to feed that beast!")