Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Jersey Detail Clinic with The Junkman!

lawson4450

Question

NY-NJ_DetailClinic-x1-1.jpg

I just want to get an idea of who might be coming so just cut and paste your name onto the list so we know roughly what we have and we can figure out what we might need for food and what not. Also please put your name and screen name so we can put names to well um names lol.:thumbsup:

1. Dan Lawson, Lawson4450

2. Doug Craner, DCRANER (+ Bringing 2 friends with Challenger SRT-8's)

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

NEW MEMBER ALERT

It is all about the technique! Thanks to Deputy Fire Chief Dan for his friendly hospitality--NICE GARAGE! =) Special thanks to AJ aka Junkman for sharing his experiences and techniques! I can't wait for my new PC and apply the new products from Adams! Nice to see a lot of COOL ppl with the same interest.

-Dale

"An M-pulsive driver with a Motorsport Pulse!", MPULSE

NEW MEMBER ALERT

It is all about the technique! Thanks to Deputy Fire Chief Dan for his friendly hospitality--NICE GARAGE! =) Special thanks to AJ aka Junkman for sharing his experiences and techniques! I can't wait for my new PC and apply the new products from Adams! Nice to see a lot of COOL ppl with the same interest.

-Dale

Dale! Welcome to the forum dude!

NEW MEMBER ALERT

-Dale

welcome to the forum! great amounts of car detailing knowledge are brought about here!

NEW MEMBER ALERT

-Dale

Glad you finally made it on here Dude !!!!!!

Welcome Aboard!! You will be making another order oh i guess 4 days from now!!

Thank you. I am new to the forum, but I have been using Adams for about two years. I AM ALREADY ADDICTED:drool:! LOL I use products that works for me!

I think he was worried adam would find out and fire him lol

Adam won't fire you for stuff like that. He might hang you from your toe nails for about a week but definitely won't fire you. :D

NEW MEMBER ALERT

-Dale

I see a lot of folks payed attention! You guys are outstanding! :thumbsup:

:welcomebanner: to the forum Dale!

Ok as promised here are the pictures of THE FIRST EVER AUTOGRAPED DETAIL SPRAY signed by JUNKMAN:

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

I'm gonna be rich! :banana:

I got one of those to, but I want the entire collection. I'll bid $1.13.......cash money! :D