Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Jersey Detail Clinic with The Junkman!

lawson4450

Question

NY-NJ_DetailClinic-x1-1.jpg

I just want to get an idea of who might be coming so just cut and paste your name onto the list so we know roughly what we have and we can figure out what we might need for food and what not. Also please put your name and screen name so we can put names to well um names lol.:thumbsup:

1. Dan Lawson, Lawson4450

2. Doug Craner, DCRANER (+ Bringing 2 friends with Challenger SRT-8's)

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This was a cool day, lots of fun mixed with the Junkman's know-how. He tackled some scratches with wet sanding, not something I think another companies representative would attempt, so AJ is "the man" for sure.

Those type things I can see is what separates Adams from other companies. Real knowledge and real customer service. :cheers:

I really look forward to seeing AJ or maybe catching Adam at another clinic, I'll even travel to Bowling Green, Ky. for Vettes or something like that, just fun stuff. Thanks again AJ. (Although, I'll know to carry plenty of cash, got to feed that beast!")

Doug it was great meeting you and your vette is beautiful. Dale had a great time and he should be joining the forum shortly. He is really looking forward to another event.

Well since I was taking the pics my ugly mug only got into the group photo in the end lol I had a great time and junkman check out http://www.etownraceway.com/ scroll down and you will see the section for the fall etown but you can use that to get an idea its very similar to carlisle only the midway section is at least twice the size if not more. And to the rest of you guys well i suck at names but it was cool meeting you and hope to do this again. Ok i just noticed the date for 2010 is april 16-18 and september 24-26

Edited by lawson4450

The clinic was an absolute blast! I was pretty upset when about 10 other challengers and 6 or so chargers that were supposed to come but never showed - the rain scared them away. But it was their loss. Dan came through with a great location and Junkman went to town on my baby.

Here is the thread of the scratch:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1649

Here is a picture when I first got the scratch:

bumper.jpg

Granted, I hit that scratch hard on two separate occasions and 90% of the white in the scratch was gone, but after a couple washings the scratch would become noticeable again. Anyway, Dave Chappelle, aka Junkman, aka Rick James, went to town on that thing and now you don't even know that mark is there. Needless to say I'm quite pleased.

I'll take a picture of my autographed detail spray courtesy of Junkman and am going to look for the information for the E-Town Swap Meet. Thanks again for everything A.J.!

Well since I was taking the pics my ugly mug only got into the group photo in the end lol I had a great time and junkman check out http://www.etownraceway.com/ scroll down and you will see the section for the fall etown but you can use that to get an idea its very similar to carlisle only the midway section is at least twice the size if not more. And to the rest of you guys well i suck at names but it was cool meeting you and hope to do this again. Ok i just noticed the date for 2010 is april 16-18 and september 24-26

It was great meeting you Dan .Thanks to you and the Middilebush fire Dept for having us .

I merged ALL of the threads into this one :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the pictures, looks like everyone had a great time !!!!!!

Hey and you were sitting on your couch eating potato chips all day - you shoulda made it out. And before you say it, no, you were not with my mother. slap.gif

I think I need to attend one of these...problem is, you never seem to have them anywhere close to me.

Let me tell you a story. I was like you because Adams never came to the new York area. So what I did was see how many people would be interested in a clinic here and finally after getting enough people behind me and constantly pushing - the detail clinic was formed. Give it a shot - who knows maybe junkman will show up!

We other forum visitors enjoyed this thread immensely. The pictures are great and it just gets me more stoked for Carlisle this coming weekend. AJ you have to make sure that you show up for the dinner on Friday night. Looks like a good time was had by all. I loved the Turtle Wax substitution and to see the pics of AJ's reaction was fantastic. Great job guys!

Hey and you were sitting on your couch eating potato chips all day - you shoulda made it out. And before you say it, no, you were not with my mother. slap.gif

Actually I was detailing my truck, it's ready for wax and a little interior cleanup :glasses::glasses::glasses:

That's our story and we are sticking to it, just ask your mother :jester::jester::jester:

We other forum visitors enjoyed this thread immensely. The pictures are great and it just gets me more stoked for Carlisle this coming weekend. AJ you have to make sure that you show up for the dinner on Friday night. Looks like a good time was had by all. I loved the Turtle Wax substitution and to see the pics of AJ's reaction was fantastic. Great job guys!

I think he was worried adam would find out and fire him lol

yeah she was with me :D haha jk

Actually I was detailing my truck, it's ready for wax and a little interior cleanup :glasses::glasses::glasses:

That's our story and we are sticking to it, just ask your mother :jester::jester::jester:

God if my mom knew she was discussed on this forum...well, nvm I would laugh.