Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Jersey Detail Clinic with The Junkman!

lawson4450

Question

NY-NJ_DetailClinic-x1-1.jpg

I just want to get an idea of who might be coming so just cut and paste your name onto the list so we know roughly what we have and we can figure out what we might need for food and what not. Also please put your name and screen name so we can put names to well um names lol.:thumbsup:

1. Dan Lawson, Lawson4450

2. Doug Craner, DCRANER (+ Bringing 2 friends with Challenger SRT-8's)

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm here and we have a covered indoor area to work in, rain or shine. If you make the drive, I'll make sure that it will be worth your time. I'm rip roaring ready to go. Got a good night's sleep, although the Somerset Diner really didn't hit the spot. Someone is going to have to rescue my stomach!

aj_in_nj.jpg

I'm here and we have a covered indoor area to work in, rain or shine. If you make the drive, I'll make sure that it will be worth your time. I'm rip roaring ready to go. Got a good night's sleep, although the Somerset Diner really didn't hit the spot. Someone is going to have to rescue my stomach!

aj_in_nj.jpg

lol welcome to New Jersey pal.

he made it just in time for the hurricane ... and i cant attend unfortunatley due to issues which are upsetting me to a great level

Why not show up later for dinner and talk detailing with The Junkman :2thumbs:

Just watch your fingers, I've heard you need to keep your distance when he's feeding :jester:

he made it just in time for the hurricane ... and i cant attend unfortunatley due to issues which are upsetting me to a great level

Sorry to hear bud, I hope it all works out for you.

its going on rain or shine junkman what time do you want to comeover call me

I've got a rental so I plan on showing up around noon. Thanks!

Why not show up later for dinner and talk detailing with The Junkman :2thumbs:

Just watch your fingers, I've heard you need to keep your distance when he's feeding :jester:

There's a 12" perimeter around my food at all times. If you don't enter it, you will be able to keep all of your limbs. :D

Edited by Junkman2008

Is AJ actually done eating too :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I find that hard to believe :jester::jester::jester:

After downing a 24 ounce steak, on the way out he was eyeing up dessert....he couldn't choose between a 10 lb. slab of cake or that 105 lb. blonde waitress. :jester::D:rockon::lolsmack:

I attended the clinic in New Jersey today and would like to thank Junkman for sharing his knowledge. It really helps when you can see and touch. But a big thanks goes out to Dan Lawson for hosting the day,Good Job

Thanks Ed

Well Dan,Doug,Jeff,AJ and John. We made it back to Long Island safe and sound. It was great to meet all of you guys and everyone else that attended. AJ is just even more fun in person. The meal after was great. Dan thanks for putting this together. Even with the crappy weather it was well worth it just to meet you guy's in person. I can't wait to see the picks. I sat next to A.J. while feeding and I do still have my limbs. Can't wait to see the pics .Thanks again !!! We have to really do this again.

I attended the clinic in New Jersey today and would like to thank Junkman for sharing his knowledge. It really helps when you can see and touch. But a big thanks goes out to Dan Lawson for hosting the day,Good Job

Thanks Ed

Hey, thanks Ed! I am putting a thread together as we speak from today. I have a bunh of pictures and Dan took a bunch to. A good time was had by all. Hope to meet you again someday at another clinic. :2thumbs: