Customer Service 866.965.0400

Memorial Fund for a Fallen Comrade

Adam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. I just hoped that maybe the family was moving nearby and we could do something for them.

I dont think you hijacked the thread at all.

Its good to talk about things like death. Even if we aren't truly your real family, we are still here to help and listen. :grouphug:

Sorry about your mom. My mom died a lil over 2 years ago. It seems to get easier as time goes by and I think of her every day. She was a true angel.

Good morning everyone. It looks like we are not getting the last $50 so we will be sending Jason's family ....................................$1450!!!!! :cheers:

Thank you everyone for the donations, prayers and support.

Good morning everyone. It looks like we are not getting the last $50 so we will be sending Jason's family ....................................$1450!!!!! :cheers:

Glad to help! & You are welcome!;)

woohoo glad i could help out too !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone. I spoke with Jason's wife this morning and it was a very touching conversation. After about 5 minutes of us crying she told me that she did receive the check from all the folks at Adam's. It came as a total surprise. When she opened the envelope and read the card she couldn't stop crying. So also wanted to me tell everyone "Thank you so much and God bless." She also said that "It's great to see proud Americans helping out a perfect stranger." She is truely thankful. Also, a couple of associations that support the army donated some money and also started a college fund for all of their kids.

Thanks again everyone for helping Jason's family out. I know that Jason is looking down with a smile on his face.

Rob

Rob, Thanks for letting all of us know that our donations made it to the family. Were you able to find out where in Ohio they moved to? I am sure that some of us would like to be able to lend a hand to the family if we can.

Tom,

I didn't ask becuase between us crying about missing Jason, Kristi thanking everyone on here and making sure that army is taking care of them I didn't remember. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

Rob

Hate to say this guys but another one was lost. My prayers are with his family. Unfortunately that is all the details I can give but just please keep us in your prayers and his family especially. Thank you for all your guys support. As previously stated in another thread a Thank You and a hand shake or hug go along way for some of us and that is all i ask in return for what I do.