Customer Service 866.965.0400

I placed a order last Saturday and I received my order today. this is what was in my order.

Brilliant Spray Glaze

V.R.T

Leather & Interior Cleaner

Invisible Undercarriage Spray

6-pack tire sponge

and a EZ-Fill funnel.

So today I used some of them on my lightning, well all of them except the B.S.G.

All of the products worked great! The V.R.T. is amazing! I used it on my trim and tires.

Leather and interior cleaner really worked well, and had a nice smell.

Invisible undercarriage spray worked great. I cleaned off the dust from last weekends drive with some A.P.C. Then let dry and used the invisible undercarriage spray, and Wow! What a difference.

The new sponges are great, compared to the old block sponges.

I also love the EZ-Fill funnel. A really cool tool to have.

I will try out the B.S.G. latter next week.

I must say. I am really happy with All of my Adam’s products! Great stuff. I am glad I mad the switch over to the Best!

I also got my buddy to start using Adam’s on his 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra. He saw how amazing my lightning was looking with Adam’s, He had to make the change as well.

I made a new order tonight for some more Adam’s goodies.

Carpet and upholstery cleaner.

Glass perfect cleaning kit.

Metal polish

Microfiber applicator pads

Wax Removal microfiber towel

Leather conditioner

Also a Clay bar kit.

Now I have made the full switch over!

I also want to add, I love the new Spray bottle sprayers. They are great! The spray out a very good mist!

Thanks again Adam and thanks to the Adam’s Team! Fast Shipping, Amazing product and Amazing customer service!:thumbsup:

I will try and take a few pictures of my baby (Lightning) tomorrow to post up for you all.

Semper Fi,

James.

Edited by Jlightning347

Thanks for the great reviews James!!!:2thumbs: You're going to be blown away by the shine the BSG gives you and how easy it is to use. A couple things to remember about the BSG:

A little goes a long way!!! That's the biggest thing. Make sure to give it enough time to cure, what I do is apply the BSG and do the interior, UCS ect, make a swipe with your finger and when it comes off like a fine layer of dust its ready to be removed. Last thing, if the car sits outside it will last about a week under good conditions. It will break down by your next wash so I recommend an application after each wash. :2thumbs:

Thanks for the great reviews James!!!:2thumbs: You're going to be blown away by the shine the BSG gives you and how easy it is to use. A couple things to remember about the BSG:

A little goes a long way!!! That's the biggest thing. Make sure to give it enough time to cure, what I do is apply the BSG and do the interior, UCS ect, make a swipe with your finger and when it comes off like a fine layer of dust its ready to be removed. Last thing, if the car sits outside it will last about a week under good conditions. It will break down by your next wash so I recommend an application after each wash. :2thumbs:

Thanks for the tip Brian!

I do not have a garage. So my baby has to sleep out side, under a California car cover. I cant wait to try the B.S.G. out! :2thumbs:

Welcome!

With a truck can I suggest you grab up some Adam's Car Wash and the JUMBO Wash Pad? You'll be done with that truck in three seconds! The regular size pad is fantastic, but the JUMBO one is astounding!! Holds so much suds and water that you probably will only have to dip it one more time! Then dry it off with the White Drying Towel. That thing soaks the water right off the truck better than a chamois. Wring it out and go at it again.

Glad you like what you've tried already. You're gonna love the way your cars look when you've given them the full Adam's treatment. :2thumbs: