Customer Service 866.965.0400

Close your spray bottle lids

bcampbe7

Question

Went out yesterday to detail the Yukon and found this in my supply cabinet!

(sorry about the crappy cell phone pic)

0801090921.jpg

Apparently I forgot to close the spray bottle on my VRT/water bottle.

On the plus side, my cabinet shelf is now clean and shiny! :lolsmack:

17 answers to this question

Nope, just got hot and spewed out. Bottle was full and the sprayer was left in the open position.

Hmmm. Your should never let your products sit in extreme conditions, under 45* or above 85*. A quick search pulled up this thread on storing Adams products.:cheers:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2606&highlight=temperature

What about undercarriage spray, green wheel cleaner, detail spray, car wash or the glass cleaner, is that ok to leave in the garage during summer months?

Reccommended temps are no lower than 45* and no higher than 85*.

:thumbsup:

:iagree: Thanks Rich, and all chemicals despise temperature changes, especially when they are below 45 or above 85.

Well said, and products that have experienced temps above or below that range can separate, get clumpy, or otherwise expire long before they would if stored in the suggested temp range.

:patriot: <!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

flag_usahome.gif

Thats from Adam himself.....So I would say NO, no product at all in the hot garage. Plus, why risk it.;)

This thread is great ammo for me... I've been trying to get my wife to agree to allow me to convert the living room into a 2-car garage, and now it makes even more sense... bring the cars AND the Adam's stuff into the house! :D

Yea why not!:D Makes sense to me!;)

This thread is great ammo for me... I've been trying to get my wife to agree to allow me to convert the living room into a 2-car garage, and now it makes even more sense... bring the cars AND the Adam's stuff into the house! :D

Let us know how that works out for you :lolsmack:

I don't get anything past the mud room :help:

2 car garage in a living room?

Your smoking something dude... I MUST have a couch and nice big TV and surround sound in my living room. But I wouldn't mind parking in the bedroom so I can sleep with the truck and keep it warm :jester:

If I had a big enough garage it would be my living room. Complete with a big flat screen, couches, refrigerator, kitchen, HVAC, etc. etc.....

I know a guy with a huge garage set up like that and it is the coolest thing I've ever seen. :drool: He really basically lives in his garage :rockon: