Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Waterless Wash - mmm... coconut

_RS_

Question

So what do we think of it? I got mine today (nice new style gallon jug and slightly taller new 16oz bottle) and gave it a quick go on my car. First impression, other than the great coconut smell, it's a little like the glass cleaner in the way you don't feel rushed to get it off before it dries. Streak free finish with the waffle towel, I don't think a MF towel will soak it up hence the big hint with the free waffle towel. I don't really want to do DS after as well though, so we'll see how the underlying Americana looks after each "wash". This time of year I can do this once a week and use no precious water at all.

Did I mention the coconut?

:uk:

Edited by _RS_

24 answers to this question

C'mon Adam's move to Central US, waiting 3-4 days on shipping sucks. I can't wait to try this stuff out on the Corvette and Chevy II!

Tell me about it. It takes me a week to get the stuff. I hate to wait but 2nd day is way too expensive. Oh well it's worth the wait I suppose.

C'mon Adam's move to Central US, waiting 3-4 days on shipping sucks. I can't wait to try this stuff out on the Corvette and Chevy II!

Apparently it doesn't matter. Im in the state just to the north, I ordered last Friday, due to receive this Thursday. Id say your doing pretty good.

Wait? This is NOTHING!

My G8 is sitting in the garage going on 10 days because the lower control arm ball joint is thrashed and not driveable. GM has NONE of them in the US so I emailed a guy in the AU that we G8 guys deal with and he's sending me one. It's costing me 75 bucks MORE and will be here in 8 to 14 days. So I can't drive my car with a whopping 10,000 miles on it for at least 8-14 more days.

THAT is waiting.

I also waited 8 months to receive the car.

Did I say I'm not buying GM again?

lol

That being said... I can't wait to get my Adams! At least Adams knows how to treat the customer!:)

Chris

How do you think us folks in the North East feel. :lolsmack:

Wait? This is NOTHING!

My G8 is sitting in the garage going on 10 days because the lower control arm ball joint is thrashed and not driveable. GM has NONE of them in the US so I emailed a guy in the AU that we G8 guys deal with and he's sending me one. It's costing me 75 bucks MORE and will be here in 8 to 14 days. So I can't drive my car with a whopping 10,000 miles on it for at least 8-14 more days.

THAT is waiting.

I also waited 8 months to receive the car.

Did I say I'm not buying GM again?

lol

That being said... I can't wait to get my Adams! At least Adams knows how to treat the customer!:)

Chris

Aren't you happy with your G8?

So what do we think of it? I got mine today (nice new style gallon jug and slightly taller new 16oz bottle) and gave it a quick go on my car. First impression, other than the great coconut smell, it's a little like the glass cleaner in the way you don't feel rushed to get it off before it dries. Streak free finish with the waffle towel, I don't think a MF towel will soak it up hence the big hint with the free waffle towel. I don't really want to do DS after as well though, so we'll see how the underlying Americana looks after each "wash". This time of year I can do this once a week and use no precious water at all.

Did I mention the coconut?

:uk:

I got mine today and just gave it a try, and I like it a lot. I have an '05 Corvette and it is my daily driver. This past weekend was a perfect example. I spend a good part of Saturday washing and polishing the car. Sunday is a beautiful day and we go for a cruise. Monday, it rains like hell and you can't tell I did anything to the car. With this stuff, just a quick spray and wipe and it looks great. If not for that, I would have had to do the whole cleaning thing over again. This stuff, like all of Adam's products, is superb!!!

Noooooo!!

I was anxiously awaiting my shipment to come in today and when it didn't I checked the tracking number and saw this: "Item damaged in shipping, sender is being contacted" or something like that. Ahh!!

I'll give Ashley a call later when they open up. :help: