Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out Spray...

WhiteNite

Question

Not sure which section this goes in so if you guys want to move the thread feel free.

I got a can of the In and Out Spray for the purpose of making my trucks engine bay look like when we drove it off the lot. What is the best way to use it? Just spray it on or should I let the truck warm up to heat everything up 1st? Should I use a brush or is it good enought to just spray on?

22 answers to this question

Not sure which section this goes in so if you guys want to move the thread feel free.

I got a can of the In and Out Spray for the purpose of making my trucks engine bay look like when we drove it off the lot. What is the best way to use it? Just spray it on or should I let the truck warm up to heat everything up 1st? Should I use a brush or is it good enought to just spray on?

just spray it on! You will see the difference it makes instantly.

you'll love it !!! Take a look at these before and afters, i sprayed with APC, scrubbed a little with my wheel well brush and hosed down then used the leaf blower to dry and then sprayed with the I&O Spray.

I turned this

Image-492D3A00398C11DD.jpg

Into this

Image-492DDA65398C11DD.jpg

In & Out spray is by far the best thing since sliced bread. And you can quote me on that...

I went crazy trying to find ANYTHING that compared to it while Adam's was having trouble with the EPA laws.. Well I for one am glad to see that its back and better than before!

I actually bought some of it from a friend that had a stock pile while it was unattainable because the competitors stuff just would not cut it.

Don't get us wrong, Adam's is very environmentally friendly. We've recently switched to more green friendly plastics and design our products to be "storm drain safe" - we are very conscious of the impact the detailing industry has on the environment.

Of course we care - we need beautiful backdrops for our beautiful rides!

I agree to a point, but it just seems that sometimes things get carried way out of hand...

I do not know your formula or anything like that, but spray paint and hair spray still comes in aerosol cans and I cannot imagine that In & Out would be more harmful then either of those.