Customer Service 866.965.0400

Start to finish detail list

CWBowen

Question

Has anyone wrote up a list start to finish of a full detail? Maybe have one that would include hand polish steps and another that would include machine polish steps. Also wait times between polishes, glazes or waxes.

11 answers to this question

I looked at the writeup. It seems to recommend just wash but do not rinse until you have washed the entire car. Does that work for others? Soap dries so quickly.

I was wondering that myself. Not everbody can wash their cars indoors in the AC. I would think you should get the soap off before it dries.

Adams car wash soap is safe to let sit in the sun, even when its dried it will hose right off. Its actually better to let the soap dry on the car rather then water because the soap won't etch or leave water spots.

I agree... that's one of the beauties of Adam's car shampoo -- you can let it dry and it still rinses off clean. I do it all the time. :2thumbs:

I agree... that's one of the beauties of Adam's car shampoo -- you can let it dry and it still rinses off clean. I do it all the time. :2thumbs:

Me too, if I happen to be washing the car in the sun I will actually wash the side thats getting the sun first just so I don't get water spots.