Customer Service 866.965.0400

The new sprayers

Chewy

Question

OK I did a search on this but couldn't find anything. If there is please merge it.

I received in my Waterless car wash and 5 gallons of DS and was amazed to see the new sprayer.

It's the graphite opaque one with the rubber coated trigger.

MY GOD! It's WAY better than the old ones. If there was ONE thing that bothered me about the Adams sprayer, it was that it wasn't a perfect spray or atomization of the product. The new one is AWESOME!

I got to try out my WCW and it's also AWESOME! Love the smell, love the results!

Great job once again making something that was good even better.

16 answers to this question

I agree that the new sprayers are much better than the old sprayers. :2thumbs: I didn't have a problem with the old ones until I experienced how much better then new ones are. A nice improvement.

You think 5 gallons of DS is enough? :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: You must go thru a bunch of that. I figure a gallon will last me over a year. Perhaps I need to detail more?!?

Yes it's long but it twists at the bottom. I think all my Adams sprayers have been long.

I just leave them that way.

5 gallons of detail spray for 3 motorcycles, 1 waver runner, a boat and 3 cars and a truck.

Goes pretty quickly.

Don't know if this has ever been said (this is my first post), I just figured out that the sprayers fit soda bottles. Like the 20oz mountain dew bottles. I wanted to dilute some APC, but didn't have a spare bottle. Looked in the recycling bin and Eureka. Obviously, I washed it thoroughly, but it fits perfectly.

Don't know if this has ever been said (this is my first post), I just figured out that the sprayers fit soda bottles. Like the 20oz mountain dew bottles. I wanted to dilute some APC, but didn't have a spare bottle. Looked in the recycling bin and Eureka. Obviously, I washed it thoroughly, but it fits perfectly.

Sweet!:rockon:

Plus 1 on the new sprayers . Definitely better. I hope these are what you get when you buy the 6 pack of replacement sprayers .If not Adam are you listening ?

I just got the six pack of sprayers and they are the ones with rubber triggers.

I just looked on the website, I did not realize the sold replacement sprayers...

I had one break on me today and already sent a note to Ashley. They will replace it with my next order, but I am just gonna go ahead and order a 6-pack and not have to worry about it again!