Customer Service 866.965.0400

waxing decals ???

KrazyTrain

Question

I have a friend that has a Budweiser Shootout corvette, you will see in the picture. We were talking a couple of weeks ago and he mentioned it is hard to wax it because of the decals. i was telling him how great Adams is when he stopped me and asked if they had anything that would not leave a white line around all his decals????

Does Adams have something he can use or does anyone have any tricks on how to detail this car??? He said he has some stuff that doesnt leave the line but as always i want everyone to use Adams.....

582822670_zW7Ld-M.jpg

8 answers to this question

Cool maybe i will try it on mine before i tell him....by the way are you going to come visit us at Carlisle next week? Would like to meet ya and say hi :2thumbs:

I think we are staying at the red roof inn in harrisburg??? hope that isnt far from the show.

Cool maybe i will try it on mine before i tell him....by the way are you going to come visit us at Carlisle next week? Would like to meet ya and say hi :2thumbs:

I think we are staying at the red roof inn in harrisburg??? hope that isnt far from the show.

JUst depends. I probably will.

I have a friend that has a Budweiser Shootout corvette, you will see in the picture. We were talking a couple of weeks ago and he mentioned it is hard to wax it because of the decals. i was telling him how great Adams is when he stopped me and asked if they had anything that would not leave a white line around all his decals????

Does Adams have something he can use or does anyone have any tricks on how to detail this car??? He said he has some stuff that doesnt leave the line but as always i want everyone to use Adams.....

582822670_zW7Ld-M.jpg

Sweet Look'n Vette :rockon:

I'm must be doing something wrong because I get white lines no matter what I use. I started taping off the edge of my clear bra. It's nothing a polishing MF cloth and some DS doesn't remove though.

Chris

On my truck it came with some "clear bra" material behind and in front of the wheels. I clayed, FMP, MSW and americana the whole thing and on those little protective things i had white line i asumed they were from the MSW. Maybe i will test a couple of these out report back on my findings.

Thanks again

All of the products will leave a line if they build up... theres really nothing you can do about that. Your friend is likely going to have to get used to taping off the edges of his stickers... theres really not a product on the market that won't eventually start to show when it builds up in the edges.