Customer Service 866.965.0400

Put the Waterless Car Wash through it's paces...

bandit67

Question

I've been using the Waterless Car Wash quite a bit now, and am really pleased with its performance. Adam & I spent a bit of time trying it out to be sure it was worthy of the Adam's name before releasing it.

However, I had a chance to test it even further today. Yesterday, we had the Mustang at our local Shelby Club BBQ, held at a park. We all parked our cars on the steet alongside the park, under the shade of big cottonwood trees.

Upon packing up the car to leave, I noticed that the trees had rained down a fine mist of sap all over my beautifully detailed car. :explode:

I took to cleaning up the car this morning with the Waterless Car Wash. It took the cottonwood sap off easily and cleanly. :thumbsup: I was sort of expecting a big mess on my hands and possibly needing to get out the hose and wash bucket to get the sap off.

So, after a quick cleaning with the WCW, and a follow-up with Adams Detail Spray, the car looks beautiful again! :rockon::2thumbs:

Might give my baby a waterless wash tomorrow....I will definately take some pics if I do!

I just have a few bugs dead on the bumper so from my understanding I wouldnt really need a full wash and this should do the trick perfectly!

I don't think Adam has said that this was ok for use on babies. :lolsmack: