Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to get your interior REALLY clean!

DCRANER

Question

For my 03 Chevy Avalanche, leather interior.

I have a lawn irrigation system, parked my truck in the driveway with the windows open, lawn system came on and after about a half hour I thought to myself...."are my windows open?"

Yes they were, sprinkler shooting water right thru two side window openings, for about half an hour. The defroster grills on the dashboard at the base of the windshield acted as storm drains, and so on.

Well, after sopping up the water and toweling things dry my interior was squeaky clean. :banana:

14 answers to this question

Agreed.

I'd pull that thing somewhere in the sun, crank the heater, roll the windows down and let it idle for awhile... all the moisture thats behind the dash and potentially in the hvac system is a mildew problem just begging to happen.

Yep, did that, water coming out of a/c vents, then was dry. Did happen on a 90 degree day, so all dried out.

I had done the Adam's leather conditioner to the entire interior some time ago, so it wiped down nice with no damage I think.

Yep, did that, water coming out of a/c vents, then was dry. Did happen on a 90 degree day, so all dried out.

I had done the Adam's leather conditioner to the entire interior some time ago, so it wiped down nice with no damage I think.

I wouldnt be so worried about damage to the panels, but damage to anything electrical.

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I am glad you have no permanent damage. Next time watch a video on how to detail your interior, would ya?? :jester:

Junkman may copy my method. My defroster vents / tubing is squeeekee clean, not a dust particle to be found.

I'm calling it "The High Colonic Interior Flush" :jester::rockon: