Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks to Steve @ Adam's

Mark L

I'd like to publicly thank Steve for his GREAT customer service. I had a problem with one of my MFWW drying towels and he sent me a brand new one, no questions asked. It's this kind of customer service that will keep me as a lifetime Adam's customer. He went above and beyond to help me out with my problem. I wish more companies were like Adam's and stood behind their products.

Thanks again to Steve :cheers:

That's what keeps Adam's customers so loyal. You won't find customer service like this anywhere else.

And I want your car. :drool:

:lol:

Car isn't mine, it's a concept Chevy Chevelle, hopefully it'll go into production :D

i just had a similar experience with my order only difference was i had no problems was just wondering why it hadn't shipped yet ..

he told me what was going on which was they were waiting on the delivery of buckets and clay bars. my order shipped the next day (minus bucket, which should be shipped this coming week) and he up'd the shipping to 2nd day for free. guy was awsome and threw in some goodies for me

now i am really really wanting this stuff to get here lol :2thumbs:

by the way if that concept Chevelle goes into production, people will hate it same as they did with the GTO, they expect to have a retro style .. couldnt tell you how many times i have heard " that dont even look like a GTO"

If Steve knew what a jerk you were he would've never sent that towel out :jester:

Just kidding Mark... you're alright for a Yankees fan :D

Wow Dylan, long time no see

Give me a call sometime, I got some questions about the new product line :jester:

I'd like to publicly thank Steve for his GREAT customer service. I had a problem with one of my MFWW drying towels and he sent me a brand new one, no questions asked. It's this kind of customer service that will keep me as a lifetime Adam's customer. He went above and beyond to help me out with my problem. I wish more companies were like Adam's and stood behind their products.

Thanks again to Steve :cheers:

Another one for the Adams Team...:cheers::cheers: