Customer Service 866.965.0400

B.....s.....g

Opeth

Got my first bottle of BSG in the mail on Friday. Got to wash, wax, and glaze today. I'll let you decide if I like it or not. :D

tn_Carpictures094.jpg

tn_Carpictures111.jpg

tn_Carpictures091.jpg

tn_Carpictures096.jpg

tn_Carpictures112.jpg

Awesome product, awesome. My car hasn't looked like this since I got it! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Your car really looks awesome.

Nice job on the detailing.

I heard others talk about using the Brilliant spray glaze on their glass.

I finally tried it on my windows this morning when I was using the BSG on my vette.

The glass looked like it disappeared when I went for a cruise today.

This is one of my many favorite products from Adams. :thumbsup:

Put it on after a good waxing with either Americana or Buttery Wax and you'll see just how deep and wet and amazing your paint can look. And when you use it on your windshield, it acts like RainX. Great product. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Unfortunately, I do not have any Adam's wax products. So, I had to use the stuff I still have on hand. Everything else was adams though. I promise. Please don't ban me.

We don't ban people because they don't have Adam's products. We're here to teach you how to get the best results when detailing your cars. Adam's happens to be the best.

Now go order some Adam's wax! :lolsmack:

:thumbsup:

We don't ban people because they don't have Adam's products. We're here to teach you how to get the best results when detailing your cars. Adam's happens to be the best.

Now go order some Adam's wax! :lolsmack:

I was just kidding, but thanks for the support anyway! :thumbsup:

Outstanding. BSG really puts the high gloss back into the paint. Your black paint looks six feet deep! Nicely done.

Believe it or not, I use it on our white vehicles and the results on that color are simply amzing too! It's a spectacular product- and very easy to use.