Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Spray Glaze

Team Adam's

Question

Brilliant Spray Glaze

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-25-brilliant-spray-glaze-16oz.aspx

25.jpg

After detailing your vehicle or motorcycle, it looks amazing. A month and a few washes later, you want to get that 'just detailed' look again. Adam’s Brilliant Spray Glaze does just that, it gives a 'just detailed' gloss, and takes reflection to a new level. Adds depth and clarity to chrome, glass, and paintwork. Brilliant Spray Glaze is a top seller for its extreme ease of use and for its ultra-high gloss results. Take your shine to the next level with Brilliant Spray Glaze! Product can be used in direct sun and has no dust. Shake well before and during use. Product separates by design. Not for use on oxidized finishes.

Edited by Adam

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ive been using Adams detail spray to touch-up and remove dust after a good washing. Guess I didnt realize that BSG was the most appropriate product for that. Wonder if Im the only one...I'll order some BSG today!

Continue using Detail Spray since it's actually a wipe down and clean up product. After the Detail Spray wipe down - apply a coat of Brilliant Spray Glaze.

Because Brilliant Spray Glaze is applied using the EXACT same method as a coat of our Buttery Wax it isn't meant for wipe downs.

Put a coat of Adam's Glaze on your prepared car, then top it with a few coats of Buttery Wax...You will be amazed at the depth and gloss of your finish:thumbsup:

Jon,

This is how I use the two as well. You'd be hard pressed to find a better combo! :2thumbs:

I don't know if this was mentioned elsewhere already, but I got to thinking - since BSG is applied with an applicator pad rather than sprayed onto the surface, is there as reason, besides the sake of changing the product name, that it is bottled in a spray bottle instead of a squirt bottle? The metal polishes are liquid and separate by design just like BSG, and you apply them with an applicator too. I figured it might save on production/packaging a bit if the BSG wasn't used with a sprayer (plus you wouldn't have to spray a few squirts into the trash each time you use it to clear the straw). It could be renamed Brilliant Show Glaze to keep the BSG acronym.

My $0.02

I don't know if this was mentioned elsewhere already, but I got to thinking - since BSG is applied with an applicator pad rather than sprayed onto the surface, is there as reason, besides the sake of changing the product name, that it is bottled in a spray bottle instead of a squirt bottle? The metal polishes are liquid and separate by design just like BSG, and you apply them with an applicator too. I figured it might save on production/packaging a bit if the BSG wasn't used with a sprayer (plus you wouldn't have to spray a few squirts into the trash each time you use it to clear the straw). It could be renamed Brilliant Show Glaze to keep the BSG acronym. My $0.02

Glad you asked Gerry, and there is in fact a good reason! We used to sell our, "Adam's Brilliance," until two things happened:

1. I hated the name so bad, as I have no Brilliance, just a few detailing skills.
  2. When you used the Brilliance out of a pour spout, it would saturate the applicator pad, and only a fraction of the product actually was applied to the paint. The rest of the product soaked the applicator, and turned your fingers into solvent-scented raisins.

We would sell more BSG if we did not include a sprayer, as much more is wasted. Spraying it onto the face of an applicator makes it apply more thinly, as well as uses gobs less product.

Make sense? Happy to elaborate if not, and if you like, take a cap off the Buttery Wax, and give it a go.

It was a long time ago that we made the change, and learning from our customers is key!

Thanks Gerry, and thanks to everyone for your input!:2thumbs:

Spraying it onto the face of an applicator makes it apply more thinly, as well as uses gobs less product.
That makes sense, so did you also test the metal polishes with a sprayer before deciding to bottle them with a squirt cap? I haven't used my metal polish yet so I don't know how much of it soaks into the applicator like you described with the Brilliance

As for your brilliance, you must be doing something right with this many people worshiping you:king:

:thumbsup:

That makes sense, so did you also test the metal polishes with a sprayer before deciding to bottle them with a squirt cap? I haven't used my metal polish yet so I don't know how much of it soaks into the applicator like you described with the Brilliance

As for your brilliance, you must be doing something right with this many people worshiping you:king:

:thumbsup:

:lurk::lurk:

Can the BSG be used at a car show with the car sitting in the sun , just before judging ?

Absolutely Mike, no problems at all. Use it on the glass and chrome as well. The kicker: It needs time to dry.:2thumbs:

Absolutely Mike, no problems at all. Use it on the glass and chrome as well. The kicker: It needs time to dry.:2thumbs:

I figure its weather dependent on the drying time , but can you give me an estimate of time on drying ? Then do I just wipe it off with a M/F ?

Can the BSG be used as a sealant for my wheels on the M5?

If not, do you have a product in the works for sealing wheels?

Are the wheels clearcoated ? If So I would use Buttery Wax :banana::banana::banana:

Then BSG on top of that !!!!

I figure its weather dependent on the drying time , but can you give me an estimate of time on drying ? Then do I just wipe it off with a M/F ?

Dependent on temp anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes. Up here if it's cold I'll just let it sit in the garage for an hour or more then go back and just swipe a spot with my finger, if it comes off like dust then I will take a MF towel and take it all off :thumbsup:

Mmm... M5... My dad has one too. They are painted... Wax them as often as the car if not more so! Chris

:iagree: Painted and clear coated. Use the Clay first to remove those little black specks, then try the FMP and MSW for a lasting protection. Like Chris said, as or more often than the rest of the car.:2thumbs:

:iagree: Painted and clear coated. Use the Clay first to remove those little black specks, then try the FMP and MSW for a lasting protection. Like Chris said, as or more often than the rest of the car.:2thumbs:

What about the ??? Does BSG take off wax that's above my response?

Can't see why it would but would like to know right from the err... horses mouth... :o

What about the ??? Does BSG take off wax that's above my response?

Can't see why it would but would like to know right from the err... horses mouth... :o

BSG takes wax off ? Never heard that before. To my knowledge it does NOT take any wax off it just enhances the shine :2thumbs:

Just got my first bottle of BSG. Tried it... way way long drying time, but I realize that after reading.

Wife's just done her testing :bow: and concludes to BSG after waxing. So also concluding to do the same after a dry wash with detail spray. So now we have another step she will want every wash or wax, BSG :mad:

No more products please Adam, enough is enough, our cars are shiny now! j/k