Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super-Plush Microfiber Towel

Team Adam's

Question

Super-Plush Microfiber Towel

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-128-super-plush-microfiber-towel.aspx

128.jpg

Try Adam's Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towels and you'll be spoiled for life. They are expensive, but consider how much your paint job is worth, and the cost is completely jusfified. Our Super Plush Towels are 110% Guaranteed to knock your socks off. Incredibly soft, and the edges are finished in an incredibly soft satin. Zero scratch potential. The highest quality, and most consistent quality Microfiber technology is produced in Korea. Disposable microfiber is made in China.

Competitors have now introduced towels that copied our black and blue color scheme, and even have stolen our "Super Plush" product name. The competing towels don't meausre up to the quality of our towels, not even slightly.

Why do our towels cost 5X or more than the cheap Costco or Wal-Mart towels?

Microfiber technology comes from Korea or China. China is where mountains of inexpensive Microfiber are woven. It’s possible to buy 24 Chinese Microfiber Towels for under $10 at your local big-box discount store!

While Microfiber is almost always better than cotton for polishing or drying, the quality has been dropping. Notice the price of Microfiber dropping through the floor? Accounts of people scratching their previously scratch-free vehicles with these cheap towels are common. Just feel one of those towels after a wash, and you will know what I'm speaking of.<form name="video" id="video">

</form>

Edited by Adam

Honestly - it's a bit of both. We have what we feel is the absolute best towel for all around use. We do carry more than one towel however - a blue towel for basically everything under the sun plus our white waffle weave drying towel for awesome water absorption.

There is something to be said for different levels of towel - but I've seen a towel for buffing, a towel for wiping down, a towel for glass, a towel for interior wiping down..... yikes! Our blue towel does all that - with 110% guaranteed results!

I've been using these towels for a year. Recently, while at the Southern Oregon Rod & Custom Show, I lent one of the towels to a fellow entrant who was using those icky "yellow" towels on his $175,000 show-only car.

He took it from my hand and turned to return to his car. He made it about two steps and stopped dead in his tracks. " What kind of towel is this !! It feels so soft compared to mine !!! "

5 minutes of question and answer about how THIS is the only towel you will need. Amazingly, he was already using Adam's Detail Spray and remarked on how much better they worked with the spray... Then asked Where he could get them.. ( ? ) Same place you get the detail spray !!! ;)

It's the only towel that will ever touch MY baby !!!

dv

I know I'm preaching to the choir but I used this towel for the first time last night and I will never let any other kind touch my car again. This towel is so soft and amazing. I don't know how you guys do it time and time again at Adam's, but you keep blowing me away with every purchase.

The Adams Super plush microfiber towels are outstanding. I'm planning on purchasing more.

My other brand which I thought were great will now only be touching the vettes wheels and exhaust tips.

I'm saving the GOOD Stuff for the vette's paint :thumbsup:

The Adams Super plush microfiber towels are outstanding. I'm planning on purchasing more.

My other brand which I thought were great will now only be touching the vettes wheels and exhaust tips.

I'm saving the GOOD Stuff for the vette's paint :thumbsup:

Thats exactly what happened with me!:cheers::cheers:

I just got my order and ....like you all say, I have NEVER seen anything like these!! I have purchased MF in the past from detailers and another company that I thought were the best. I am amazed.....now it looks like I have lots of MFs for my wheels...lots. I'm lovin' what I have so far and car show tomorrow afternoon. I am soooo ready.

I just got my order and ....like you all say, I have NEVER seen anything like these!! I have purchased MF in the past from detailers and another company that I thought were the best. I am amazed.....now it looks like I have lots of MFs for my wheels...lots. I'm lovin' what I have so far and car show tomorrow afternoon. I am soooo ready.

Glad you liek them.

Can this towel be used with the WCW???

I suppose you could, but they're more for polishing than absorbing. The other towels are made to absorb in addition to being soft.

Want to try it and let us know the results? We can all learn something new. :2thumbs:

Maybe I missed it in this thread, but I didn't see mention of using the MF towel with the :pc:to buff off up to 80% of the FMP and the MSW. The shine is much better then when I do it by hand. And it's faster. Adam demonstrates how to do it in one of his videos.

Love the towels!