Customer Service 866.965.0400

Synthetic Leather

Cyclone

Question

Any special tips or tricks?

Can I clean it and condition it as if it were real leather?

I FINALLY found a place to get all my seats customized and I have been set on leather. But after talking with the owner, he said I should go with a Vinyl Synthetic... It holds up better, last longer, and is 1/3 the price :banana:

So anyways... I should have it all done in the next week or so, and I want to make sure I have the correct process down from the start to keep it looking new.

8 answers to this question

Most lower cost cars have only leather on the parts where your body touches the seat. So my G8 has synthetic leather all over it. It's DANM well done fake but it's fake none the less. I use the same leather conditioner and cleaner on it as I do the leather. Per Adams approval. He actually says for lower luster use the leather conditioner on the vinyl.

Chris

Most lower cost cars have only leather on the parts where your body touches the seat. So my G8 has synthetic leather all over it. It's DANM well done fake but it's fake none the less. I use the same leather conditioner and cleaner on it as I do the leather. Per Adams approval. He actually says for lower luster use the leather conditioner on the vinyl.

Chris

:iagree:

Here is a teaser...

The materials... black & gray with the perforation...

Pic taken with camera phone after getting the back seats in and driving down the road, LOL... excuse my big mug :lolsmack:

The guy also went ahead and put some black piping around the outside seam to clean it up and make it look even better :glasses: