Customer Service 866.965.0400

A very wet Bugatti Veyron.

JJ1o87

Well since he dropped his phone also I can't help wonder if the Pelican really existed in the first place. What a waste of machinery. Think someone will run a CARFAX before buying it? It was saltwater too.

Bruce

I would take the longest, smoothest, sexiest, shaved legs in the world to distract me into driving my Bugatti in a freakin' lake! Oh, did I say she would have to be wearing stilettos? :loser:

Even then she would really have to be doing something pretty special !!!!!!

Something about that is REALLY suspiscious... I mean, really -- someone just happened to be filing it when it went into the water? And the VO of the tape seemed to see what was coming a little too quickly -- like they knew what was about to happen. I'm guessing this is some BS/scam of some sort. :rolleyes:

well there are updates now. The driver was the owner of a high end car repair shop. This was his personal car. This is the same guy who purchased and repaired the famous Eddie Griffin Enzo. My thoughts are that he is going to collect from the insurance company, buy the car back at a discount, repair it and flip it for some major coin. Talk about insurance fraud.

well there are updates now. The driver was the owner of a high end car repair shop. This was his personal car. This is the same guy who purchased and repaired the famous Eddie Griffin Enzo. My thoughts are that he is going to collect from the insurance company, buy the car back at a discount, repair it and flip it for some major coin. Talk about insurance fraud.

Yea, I was thinking along the same lines. Something's just not right here.

If that is the case though. That guy must have some big stones. One trying to crash a car for the purpose of money, publicity etc, and two for deliberately crashing a car. You never know how a car crash will turn out. What if the water was 10 feet deep, or if he hit a submerged pipe or rock.