Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy

DP 08 GXP

just signed up tonight after a guy on my grand prix website told me about this site. i just started using Adam's products a few months ago after using OTC stuff and the difference is night and day (i also have a PC). i couldnt be happier with the Adam's line up. i used the machine fine polish and machine super wax to get my car ready for a car show this summer and it never looked so good. i plan on getting the swirl and haze remover, VRT dressing, undercarriage spray, spray glaze, and thewaterless car wash on my next order.

i have a 2008 pontiac grand prix GXP that is metallic midnight blue. the adam's stuff really gave my car the pop i was looking for. here are a few pics from the car show

102_0519.jpg

102_0518.jpg

102_0499.jpg

i look forward to learning some new info on here and talking about some great car care products!

welcome.... that was fast. lol this forum is great even though is automotive detail oriented so many other discussions are brought up. alot less pissing contests than over at club gp. Good to see at least one other gxp on here!

that is probably why i try to only hang out in the GXP section on there but we all know how that goes sometimes :rolleyes:....ive came to the conclusion there isnt a place where there isnt one bad apple that ruins the bunch but that changed when i read through a lot of posts on here the past few days lol. i may call this my new home haha.

thanks again for all the welcomes fellas.

pontiac will never die in my heart lol. glad to see a few others on here too :D

that is probably why i try to only hang out in the GXP section on there but we all know how that goes sometimes :rolleyes:....ive came to the conclusion there isnt a place where there isnt one bad apple that ruins the bunch but that changed when i read through a lot of posts on here the past few days lol. i may call this my new home haha.

thanks again for all the welcomes fellas.

pontiac will never die in my heart lol. glad to see a few others on here too :D

I have come to the same conclusion about this forum. I am on here all the time as everyone is very nice.

Archived