Customer Service 866.965.0400

How does the White PC pad compares to Adams?

tlsole

Question

Anyone know how aggressive the original white pad that comes with the PC compared to Adams? It seems to be in between a white and orange Adams pad (how firm wise). I plan on using it for headlights and wondering if it will be a good pad to use on it. I don't really want to use my Adams pads on headlights because i don't them to get dirty and besides, i don't have the mini 4" pads yet..

Also, just wondering.. is it bad to mix products on a single pad? For example, Swirl and Haze/Super Wax or even Polish on the same pad?

Thanks guys! :cheers:

18 answers to this question

The foam is between our white, and the orange density, and besides the fact that it requires a wrench to remove, clean, etc, it's not terrible. Just because it's such a pain to use, I also throw them away.

Your headlights will require 4" pads to clarify, and a rotary (drill) to correct completely.

My $0.02: Toss the pad that comes with the PC, as the effort required to use is significantly outweighs the results achieved by using it.

:)

The headlights aren't that bad. A little hazy but no yellowing... I used the white pad on my moms truck headlights today. It did the job, but the pad doesn't seemed like it "cuts" well..feels slippery if you know what i mean..

i threw my white pad away straight outta the box, but im sure for headlights it will be alright. your pads shouldnt get dirty just from doing headlights tho.

What pad are you planning on mixing products on? I would mix Swirl and Haze and Fine Machine polish on the same pads but Machine Superwax should be used on the black pad only pretty much, no reason to use Swirl and Haze or Fine Machine polish on the black pad

Archived