Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes Moves Tomorrow!

Adam

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I placed an order this morning, so I guess I might see it for the Thanksgiving weekend....YeeHaa.

Great to know Adam will be in touch with his business everyday and be home with his family. I very happy for that as I'm sure we all are.

So Adam, all the best to you, family, and your continued business success.

Now, where's that FedEx truck? :burnout:

Congrats and goodluck with the new location. Glad your moving closer to us east coasters. Really looking forawrd to the new products and Re-release of the In and out spray . I understand about the family as I have a 3 1/2 yr old little girl that we had re-arrange our life around . Thanks for all the great news !!!!!!!!

Hi Adam,

Good luck to you and the company in Colorado. I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving UPS. I'm currently a 25 year employee with UPS and work in the Customer Solution Group in Southern California. If you want I can have one of my partners in Colorado contact you to see what they can do for you. I can't promise you anything but I think that it's worth looking into. FedEx is a good company, but I hate to see you leave because of poor Customer Service from UPS :( Unlike your company which has excellent Customer Service :)

Let me know what you want to do and I will honor your wishes.

Regards, Ed

congrats on, well improving on what you already have going .. you will be much happier working out of CO.

although when it comes to a major move like this, things get hectic.. i helped our company move from a 360,000 sq ft warehouse to a 980,000 warehouse in 3 days.

i hope to never do that again , but its nice when the boss tells ya " i'm paying you double time, so work as long as you like"

guess i may just get me some in and out spray after all

keep us all informed on how things go, and good luck on the new location

Awesome news Adam. I was wondering when the move was going to happen for you.

I'm really looking forward to the new products you're releasing in the next 8 or so months.

I'm sorry to see you lose a couple of your workers but I'm sure it'll work out.

Good luck,

Chris

Well, the best thing about you guys moving is that there will be no taxes. Second, new products like the In and Out Spray. Third, who can complain that work is only a 2.9 mile drive. I'll miss the detail clinics we had at the warehouse. Hope the best of luck to you all with this move and happy holidays.

PS

Time to finalize my order...:cheers:

Archived