Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Carpet Cleaner...

Faze

Question

So Ive been swapping everything over from tan to dark charcoal. But havent had the time to change the carpet...

Ive been getting really tired of looking at this stain, and decided it was time to give the Adams a shot. I think the results speak for them selfs :D :read:

Keep in mind these are maybe 3 year old stains from when I spilled a dr. pepper. I forgot all about the stains till I ditched the console for the jumpseat... Also the lighter color stain is when I tried poorboys apc full strength a few months ago with some water.

Before Adams...

100_2125.jpg

100_2126.jpg

After Adams...

100_2129.jpg

100_2128.jpg

10 answers to this question

Awesome Jason, did u try dipping ur brush in a bucket of hot water? When u spray Adams cleaner into the carpet let set then dip ur brush into hot water and scrub away.:cheers:

:iagree: Some hot water and a bit more work ought to get more of the stain out. I just used the stuff to get some spilled soda out of my living room carpet.

:2thumbs:

Adam's Carpet Cleaner is one of my best friends. I not only use it in my car but my Hoover Steam Cleaner loves it for my house carpets.

I would get a toothbrush with some ACC on it and work on what little bit of stain is left and just dab it after with a MF to remove the excess so you don't smear it on the clean spots.

Nice job. :thumbsup:

Ya, I was amazed at how well it did with just a few mins soak in, and lil bit of scrubbing...

Im not to worried about the carpet since im gunna replace it with a dark charcoal, but theres proof right there at how well the adams works...

Awesome! I used my hoover in our bedroom yesterday... DID THE WHOLE ROOM! Ugh... I used my Adams C&UC as a pre-treat as I didn't have enough to use in the device. It worked AWESOME! I had some tough ones too.

Chris

Archived