Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chromed Plastic?

jpu471

Question

6 answers to this question

DO NOT USE metal polish on it. Is it clean? Spots? Usually at the most some Revive polish and a good coat of the wax of your choosing... You can also mix in a little FMP with the revive to get a little more cleaning power but be VERY careful not to scratch it.

Chris

Jesse can help with this. My dad has a 97 chevy ext cab and the grills are a chromed plastic. I usually comes pretty clean with just a simple wash or just some window cleaner usually gets it looking pretty good. Jesse can shed more light on this then me because I don't wash it often.

Jesse can help with this. My dad has a 97 chevy ext cab and the grills are a chromed plastic. I usually comes pretty clean with just a simple wash or just some window cleaner usually gets it looking pretty good. Jesse can shed more light on this then me because I don't wash it often.

What i do on my new one is hit it with with GWC with the nice rim brush cleaned of course. THen i just hit it with ds and a mf. I am comtiplating hitting it with bw. Also window cleaner works great also. But like chewy says they scratch quick. i have a couple little one but nothing major the way i have been cleaning it and detailing it.

Archived