Customer Service 866.965.0400

MIAMI MILE TOP SPEED EVENT! Part II

January 3rd...this weekend! I can't wait! The weather is supposed to be fantastic! High of 65 and partly sunny.

If you are in the area, stop on by and see how fast NASTY ZO6 hits this time around!

I'm gunning for mid-upper 180's this time...anything in that area is good!

See ya!

:burnout:

423 hp 398 tq through an automatic trans. 12.5 at 114 mph, I know its not that good but it was my first time ever going down the track. What about you?

Nice! Not bad for the 1st time. I'm putting down 556hp & 493 tq. We don't have a 1/4 mile close by, so I only have 1/8 mile times: 7.40's @ 105mph on street tires. (not drag radials) Crappy 60 fts. Cant' wait to put my DR's on and see what I can do!

***Is that an MCM hood I see on your car? If so, how do you like it? Does it extract heat? I need a shot of it from the drivers seat to see how high it is!***

Nice! Not bad for the 1st time. I'm putting down 556hp & 493 tq. We don't have a 1/4 mile close by, so I only have 1/8 mile times: 7.40's @ 105mph on street tires. (not drag radials) Crappy 60 fts. Cant' wait to put my DR's on and see what I can do!

***Is that an MCM hood I see on your car? If so, how do you like it? Does it extract heat? I need a shot of it from the drivers seat to see how high it is!***

556 hp!?! :drool: mine was also on street tires.

Yes it is :D I love it, perfect fit and I can see the heat escaping in the summer time. I have a pic somewhere from the inside that I will post up for you, we have the supercharger size so its a little higher then the standard one. Ill get the pics posted for you tomorrow. :2thumbs:

Cant wait to see what times that beast puts down

Me either! It's gonna be great! Stay tuned...

Just posting to build count and to throw a Shelby in the mix of these bad *** vettes!:glasses:

That's cool, I got love for all makes/models! Nice GT5hunny ya got there!

It must be nice to go to the dragstrip in the Winter. :burnout:

I am totally jealous.

Not to rub it in' date=' but it is pretty darn nice down here in the fall/winter/spring!

556 hp!?! :drool: mine was also on street tires.

Yes it is :D I love it, perfect fit and I can see the heat escaping in the summer time. I have a pic somewhere from the inside that I will post up for you, we have the supercharger size so its a little higher then the standard one. Ill get the pics posted for you tomorrow. :2thumbs:

Yep, 556 to the wheels. Looking for a little more soon...

I really appreciate you looking for some pictures and posting them up. Thanks!

:patriot:

Congrats!!!! I never made it out there, so don't think I was ignoring you. I need to buy a helmet and maybe I'll make it out to the next one so i can run the jeep. both of my helmets are now over 10 years old. :(

Archived