Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gonzo Dash Wipe

GerryC

Question

http://www.lnt.com/sm-gonzo-dash-wipe-brown--pi-1351943.html

Has anybody ever used one of these? Before, I used a lint roller to pick up stubborn fuzzballs, hair, grass, gravel, etc from my carpets (when vacuuming wasn't an accessible option) until I gave this a shot. I thought it seemed gimmicky at first but I was very impressed once I tried it out. Not only does it work 10 times better, but since it's a sponge it can get into places where the lint roller couldn't. The only downside is, since it works so well, it can be a pain to get clean afterwards.

9 answers to this question

Awesome Gerry! Love to learn about a new product for keeping the dash dust-free. If you were to try and improve that product, what would you do? Special holder for the door panel? Make them disposable, in a packet of 5-10 pre-saturated wipes?

Thanks for the into to a product I never knew existed!

Adam:thumbsup:

Actually I prefer it the way it is. It's used completely dry, and the texture of the material literally traps everything onto the sponge. It's very durable and should last quite a long time.

I don't use it on my dash though, just the carpets to get out stuff that's stuck in the piles (like at a car show when vacuuming isn't possible).

Come to think of it, this would probably work well for getting lint off of dark colored clothes:lolsmack:

Edited by GerryC

This is what I use. It works great. Ya just wipe down the dash and "swirl" the stick outside to remove all dust. I also use this on the truck when there is a light dust on it prior to the Detail Spray.

This was shown to me by Adam's good friend Alan who is a big vette guy and lives around the corner from Adam's HQ

20363_normal.jpg

You can get for about $8 and Bed,Bath and Beyond or any of those type stores.