Customer Service 866.965.0400

Diluting GWC

DP 08 GXP

Question

13 answers to this question

i got my GWC today and on the bottle it says to dilute it 10:1 for polished aluminum wheels. i have clearcoated polished aluminum so should i dilute it 10:1, 50/50, or what? thanks!

Nah... Use it straight!

For best cleaning it's best straight up.

Chris

i got my GWC today and on the bottle it says to dilute it 10:1 for polished aluminum wheels. i have clearcoated polished aluminum so should i dilute it 10:1, 50/50, or what? thanks!

I think that is for billet wheels. Adam mentions that GWC is not your friend if you have polished billet wheels.

I think that is for billet wheels. Adam mentions that GWC is not your friend if you have polished billet wheels.

ahhh yeah i remember hearing him say that. i may try 50/50 in a small batch to see if it works to extend the length of the bottles.

ahhh yeah i remember hearing him say that. i may try 50/50 in a small batch to see if it works to extend the length of the bottles.

That is not a bad idea. let me know how it works. My wheels never get super dirty so I probably do not need full strength wheel cleaner. I would try it but GWC is not in my arsenal yet. It should be soon though.

That is not a bad idea. let me know how it works. My wheels never get super dirty so I probably do not need full strength wheel cleaner. I would try it but GWC is not in my arsenal yet. It should be soon though.

once i get my summer wheels back on in april i will give it a try and yeah mine are cleaned every other day lol...i dont really care that much about my winter rims lol.

I do 50/50 work great for ours wheels and the dusting. The powerstick is awesome to clean between te caliper and rim if you don't already have it.

hmmm i may have to look int the powerstick.....my fiance is goin to start to hate you guys :lolsmack:

Archived