Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Honolulu

DanZr10

Hey everyone, I saw the youtube videos of junkman destroying swirls and scratches both of which my car has. I placed an order for Adam's Basic kit and I was hooked just placed my order for the DA Car polish kit and very excited for it to arrive. Im extremely new to detailing so if anyone has tips and hints especially with the PC, would be very appreciated.

Welcome Dan! Glad you can join us. Like they said, give a watch to the videos, and make good use of the search feature up above. Very user friendly. And so are we, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.

:welcome:

I have a quick question?

Small spots or hard to reach areas i don't buff or wax with a pc right I do it by hand? and if i buff/wax by hand do i use buttery wax or stay with machine super wax since the rest of the car will have that on it.

Junkman, it would be awesome to see a video of a polishing/waxing video explaining this, meaning how or what to tape and explaining what to do with the small areas and mirrors or side skirts. I know you are prob crazy busy

toyota-matrix-rallye-concept-1-1.jpg

So you definitely suggest using the focal pads for those areas and still sticking with the same polishes and wax made for the pc. Oh with the focal pad do I use a different counterweight for those? Use blue painters' tape? Thanks Junkman

:pc:

So you definitely suggest using the focal pads for those areas and still sticking with the same polishes and wax made for the pc. Oh with the focal pad do I use a different counterweight for those? Use blue painters' tape? Thanks Junkman

:pc:

Yes, use the focal pads just as you would the regular pads. They come with the attachment hardware necessary to attach them to the PC. Your counterweight is fine.

Archived