Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Detail Spray

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-45-detail-spray-16oz.aspx

45.jpg

Adam’s Detail Spray is the cornerstone of our product line and is the most versatile component in any detail kit. This “Best of Show” winner is a favorite at car shows. Use as a waterless car wash, a clay bar lubricant, or to enhance the depth and clarity of paint, chrome, plastic, aluminum, and glass. Specially formulated lubricants gently remove dirt, smudges, and grime, leaving surfaces with a smooth, ultra-high gloss finish. Use in the sun or shade, and in hot or cool temperatures.

so u can spray the whole car down with DS and give it a wipe with a MF when ever....guessing as long as the cars clean?

yep sure can, in the hot sun or in the cool shade. you can spray the whole car at once but i do one panel at a time, just so i make sure im getting everything. A light dusting is ok but if the car is too dirty i would recommend a wash, just to prevent swirls and save some DS.

yep sure can, in the hot sun or in the cool shade. you can spray the whole car at once but i do one panel at a time, just so i make sure im getting everything. A light dusting is ok but if the car is too dirty i would recommend a wash, just to prevent swirls and save some DS.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: