Customer Service 866.965.0400

Items missing from order

Has anyone else experienced a problem with items missing from their orders? I recently had a problem with some microfiber applicators that were left out of my order and they corrected it promptly when I contacted them. Now I receive another order today and I'm missing 4 out of 12 items :(. I'm wondering if orders are being mixed up and if so, I hope those who are receiving other peoples merchandise reports it to Ashley. If not, Adam is going to go out of business replacing missing items, and if that happens I'm going to slit my wrists. Emailed Ashley just now informing her of the problem and suspect she will correct my problem right away. Just hope the problem gets worked out. Maybe they are still ironing things out at the new location.:xfingers:

There can be a couple of different reasons you didn't get everything.

Could be it's being sent in seperate shipments.

Could be the item is on backorder or temporarilly out of stock.

Could be it was sent in two boxes and Fed Ex only had the one today and the other will come tomorrow.

Could be I'm full of bull and have no clue. :jester:

But Ashley will get it taken care of. :thumbsup:

There can be a couple of different reasons you didn't get everything.

Could be it's being sent in seperate shipments.

Could be the item is on backorder or temporarilly out of stock.

Could be it was sent in two boxes and Fed Ex only had the one today and the other will come tomorrow.

Could be I'm full of bull and have no clue. :jester:

But Ashley will get it taken care of. :thumbsup:

Could be? :D:lolsmack::D

Thanks Chris.

I emailed her and let her know the items that were missing. I told her to give me a call if she needed to speak with me. I have no doubt they will fix thingswith my order, just hope other people are not reveiving items they did not pay for and if so they are decent enough to let someone kow. It's one thing for an honest mistake and not package some things, we are all human. But if someone else gets the items by mistake an does not return them or report it, we all ultimately pay. I'm sure it just has something to do with some kinks still being ironed out at the new warehouse. I just went and checked the shipping label on my box and it says 1 of 1. I had my fingers crossed that it may say 1 of 2 and blame FedEx, but no luck.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Well everyone I heard back from Ashley who put me in contact with Chad. He said that two of the items were backordered and went out yesterday. The other two items must have been overlooked and were shipped out today. Everything worked out fine. Great customer service. You don't get service like that every day.

Thanks Ashley and Chad!

Well everyone I heard back from Ashley who put me in contact with Chad. He said that two of the items were backordered and went out yesterday. The other two items must have been overlooked and were shipped out today. Everything worked out fine. Great customer service. You don't get service like that every day.

Thanks Ashley and Chad!

Chad has very excellent customer service as do the rest of the Adam's staff.

I haven't even received my first order from this company and already I love them! It's so nice to see a company that is so good to its customers! (BTW, my americana wax shipped out yesterday - the same day I ordered it! So, I'm no longer an Adams noob... I almost said "virgin!")

Archived