Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gen 2 Machine Pads

Tmag

Question

6 answers to this question

Can these pads be put in the dryer?

Hi Tmag- Better not to, as the heat can warp the plastic o-ring used to center the pad. I typically rinse them with APC, ring them out, and allow to dry indoors.

If you need to use it quicker, put it on the PC, set it to setting 6, and let it go at full speed for 10-20 seconds. That is basically a super-spin cycle, and will get the water out quick!

Thanks for your question and business!

-Adam:thumbsup:

Adam,

Thanks, I appreciate the information and suggestion about using the PC to spin the pads (how obvious) sometimes you just can't see the forest through the trees.

Thanks Again

Tom

We're all here for one reason Tom, to learn learn detailing tricks!

:thumbsup:

I put mine in the dryer on a no heat setting with a few old plain white t-shirts so they are not only quieter and dry faster, but the pads tend to open the door on front of my dryer if in by themselves!

Thanks, Good Idea I will give it a try

I put mine in the dryer on a no heat setting with a few old plain white t-shirts so they are not only quieter and dry faster, but the pads tend to open the door on front of my dryer if in by themselves!

perhaps a stupid question... Will the cotton/lint from the t-shirt effect the pad long term. Any time you put clothing in the dryer lint always forms in the lint trap. Would it be safe to assume that it could contaminate the pad? Or would it be so minimal that it would not matter.