Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy, saying hi.

pitpens

Welcome to the forum! What made you decide to give Adam's a try? I have used Zaino also so I'm curious.

I just got a Corvette, joined the digitalcorvettes forums. Saw how many people loved Adams, so I thought why not try it. Plus with Adams, I have your video's to help me out. I will be buying your kit here soon. I will still use Zanio (Leather in a bottle), I love that stuff...

I just got a Corvette, joined the digitalcorvettes forums. Saw how many people loved Adams, so I thought why not try it. Plus with Adams, I have your video's to help me out. I will be buying your kit here soon. I will still use Zanio (Leather in a bottle), I love that stuff...

Oooh... nice! You know, I actually have a bottle of Zaino's Leather in a bottle too. I compared it to the Adam's Leather Conditioner and the only difference that I noticed is that the Zaino has a slightly stronger smell. Other than that, I can't tell the difference from either. Just an FYI in case you're curious.

Oooh... nice! You know, I actually have a bottle of Zaino's Leather in a bottle too. I compared it to the Adam's Leather Conditioner and the only difference that I noticed is that the Zaino has a slightly stronger smell. Other than that, I can't tell the difference from either. Just an FYI in case you're curious.

I most likely will try it, but that smell is why I love there product. I have never used the Porter Cable 7424 before, always did the whole job by hand. I'm almost a little scared to mes up my car with this bad boy... I might buy the Complete Detail Bag & Bucket Detail kit instead of yours.

I most likely will try it, but that smell is why I love there product. I have never used the Porter Cable 7424 before, always did the whole job by hand. I'm almost a little scared to mes up my car with this bad boy... I might buy the Complete Detail Bag & Bucket Detail kit instead of yours.

I was afraid to use the porter cable as well. I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. It works really well and I did not have any problems at all.

Hey Pitpens, just ordered a PC7424 myself and I am also with the jitters about using it. I just will rely on the videos, or have a big cookout and bribe Junkman to come over and sit in a chair to supervise.

I take it that neither one of you guys have watched these videos?

Tisk, tisk. And Dave, you've been to my garage before. I'm flabbergasted! :jester:

Archived