Customer Service 866.965.0400

baby update :)

6spdg37s

so for any of those interested...

met up with my X the other day. We discussed everything for when little Gracie Antonella joins us which should be in about 8 weeks. Her due date is : April 7th 2010.

Pretty much both the baby and mommy are still doin great...

I saw all the 3D ultrasound pictures including the one where gracie is clear as day giving us the middle finger ! :lol:

She is supposed to be emailing them to me in which case I will post one on here...

other than that I am very excited to be a father....she is very excited to be a mother. We both decided that we need to be friends and work together to raise our daughter. We are not going to court (thank god) and I can pretty much see her and spend time with her whenever I want.

:cheers:

I hope the money tree survives the winter. :lolsmack:

the money tree is not surviving the winter ..i have an interview at JPMorgan CHase on Thurs and I am going to have to reschedule it cause we are lookin at 16-26 inches of snow tonight-into thurs...

and gracie will not have her own money tree but i hope to buy her anything she ever dreams of and I am and my parents (seperate from mine) are setting up 529 accounts (college savings) for her .. so hopefully she wont have to pay too much college debt off :2thumbs:

congrats on the little girl and glade to see u and the Miss working things through. I hope all works out for u and the family.:cheers:

yea well worked it out to the best its gonna be..where not gonna b together..but were gonna raise her as parents togeter...i know it sounds confusing but it makes sense

yea well worked it out to the best its gonna be..where not gonna b together..but were gonna raise her as parents togeter...i know it sounds confusing but it makes sense

When ur living together fighting all the time it's not good for the baby. Most couples become best friends taking care of the baby when not living with each other. I can see u taking good care of the baby no matter what happens. :2thumbs:

When ur living together fighting all the time it's not good for the baby. Most couples become best friends taking care of the baby when not living with each other. I can see u taking good care of the baby no matter what happens. :2thumbs:

exactly my thoughts as well as our families thoughts !! :iagree:

Archived