Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray nozzle.

Just throwing this out there. I have found the generic spray nozzle that comes with adam's products more than adequate for most of the products. But I find when I'm using the spray detailer it seems to spray too much product in an isolated area (yes on the spray setting not stream.) I've started using meguiars quik detailer bottles full of Adam's detailer because I find the fine mist that their spray bottles produce wastes less product. With the Adam's nozzle I go through a bottle fairly quickly (no more than a month) and since I've switched the product to a meguiars bottle I'm at 2 months and still have half a bottle of product.

I have a nice collection of adam's products but my spray detailer resides in a Ultimate Quik Detailer bottle :confused: It's expensive to blow a bottle of DS every month.

I'm thinking about switching my glass cleaner to the same type bottle.

Just my .02 - maybe Adam can save us loyal users some money :2thumbs:

Man I use a bottle a week and think nothing of it.

You know you really should spray in a sweeping motion it lays it out more evenly.

$40 a month on detail spray isn't in the budget when I gotta put diapers on my daughter. :(

I noticed the same thing. I used mcguires too. And the my first impression when using the DS was that an awful lot came out. So... I bought a gallon!! :willy:

Rookie... I have 7 gallons in my basement right now... :willy:

I bought a 5 gallon container last year.

I agree on the sprayer and Adam had sourced a "better" sprayer last year but they turned out to be to fragile. No they weren't made in Italy...

Chris

If you put an Adam's product in a Meguiars bottle there might be a terrible chemical reaction. The detailing world as we know it might come to an end. Old man Meguiar might become young again and Adam might begin whistling his "S's" and smile non stop while mumbling Car Crazy, Car Crazy, Car Crazy. Take the precious pink fluid out of that bottle and buy a Home Depot spray bottle. That's what I put mine in, the nozzle is very adjustable. One note, if you do put it in a HD bottle, keep your finger over the nozzle if you shake the bottle, or else some will come out.

I use the detail spray in the 4 oz bottle. I get a finer mist using the smaller bottle and that helps me when claying the car. I spray out of the larger bottle when wiping the car down or getting ready to dry it.

Good tip! That's what I call using your noggin for something other than a hat rack. :cheers:

Archived