Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from central Ohio

Darth_Emma

Greetings! I found out about your products and website from the Camaro5 forums. You folks have developed an excellent reputation among the members there for your great products and excellent customer service.

I'm a college professor from central Ohio and I just bought a new Camaro 2 weeks ago. I want to keep it looking good, so I'll be buying many of your car care products very soon.

I've watched all of Adam's videos as well as those made by the Junkman. Thanks for putting those on line. They are extremely helpful. Thanks to the information in those videos, I'll be brave and buy a Porter Cable and try machine polishing and waxing my new car.

Also, thanks for providing these forums. I'm sure I'll have many questions for you folks as I get into detailing my car.

Looks great and the first time I have seen a front tag on a new Camaro :thumbsup:

Unforutnately, Ohio requires front plates. However, I did not put the OEM plate bracket on the car (no holes in my baby's bumper!). I found a "no drill" plate bracket on ebay that uses existing bolts on the car. Very easy and fast to put on and take off. :)

Hey Emma! Glad you decided to join! :thumbsup:

Since you are somewhat close to me, feel free to make a road trip down to my garage for any hands-on training that you and your husband may need! Just let me know if you want to visit and we'll arrange something. :thumbsup:

Junkman:

Thanks for the invitation. I may just take you up on it when the weather improves.

Archived