Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium Detail Bag & Bucket Kit question

Darth_Emma

Question

I notice that the Adam's Premium Detail Bag & Bucket Car Detailing Kit comes with both the MSW and the Americana wax. Do you any of you use both? I would assume the Americana would go on last. Is that a bad idea? I just wonder why the kit would come with both if only one or the other are necessary.

Total noob, sorry for all the dumb questions. I have found this whole car detailing thing to be fun because I just got a new Camaro. Now I just need for the weather to warm up so I can detail my car!

10 answers to this question

Yes, the machine wax puts on a nice layer of protection (it's more of a sealant, actually) and then the americana is a great way to add some extra pop and shine. It's really fast and easy to put on, too -- I can do my whole car in 20 minutes or so and it really makes for the perfect finishing touch. :cheers:

yes MSW is a sealant for a car that sets outside all the time. Americana is a past wax that really gives it that extra pop. Like said above use the MSW then wait next day or two even a week later put on the Americana. If u use the Americana only after the first coat wait a whole week then put on the second coat. Two coats of Americana is like putting on one coat of MSW.:thumbsup:

I ordered the Premium Kit on Friday. I am going to use the MSW and then a day or two later I'll wipe it down and apply americana. I also ordered a bottle of Brilliant Spray Glaze to add that touch of super dazzle to the whole thing when done. Be prepared for pictures when I finally get to do this! I hope the weather warms up soon so I can get my car out of the garage and detail it.

Archived