Customer Service 866.965.0400

First call to Adam's today...

Darth_Emma

So, I made my first phone call to Adam's today to place a rather large order (I was buying a detail kit with the Porter Cable). Anyway, the phone rings and I hear, "To place an order or for product info, press 1." So I press 1... one ringy dingy, two ringy dingies, three ringy dingies... "This is Adam." Wow. I was speechless (ask my students, I am NEVER speechless!). I was expecting "this is Ashley" from a somewhat less masculine voice. So I say, "Wow.! The man himself!"

Anyway, it was so cool that I got to talk to Adam. What a nice guy! We had a delightful conversation and I asked him to autograph my 10th Anniversary garage banner. Now you all know I can't put that in my garage! That is "prominently display in the house" worthy!

I don't mean to sound like I'm gloating here, but that conversation really made my day. His positive attitude is infectious. I'm still grinning. :D

So, I made my first phone call to Adam's today to place a rather large order (I was buying a detail kit with the Porter Cable). Anyway, the phone rings and I hear, "To place an order or for product info, press 1." So I press 1... one ringy dingy, two ringy dingies, three ringy dingies... "This is Adam." Wow. I was speechless (ask my students, I am NEVER speechless!). I was expecting "this is Ashley" from a somewhat less masculine voice. So I say, "Wow.! The man himself!"

Anyway, it was so cool that I got to talk to Adam. What a nice guy! We had a delightful conversation and I asked him to autograph my 10th Anniversary garage banner. Now you all know I can't put that in my garage! That is "prominently display in the house" worthy!

I don't mean to sound like I'm gloating here, but that conversation really made my day. His positive attitude is infectious. I'm still grinning. :D

Good to here Terri, you will love your products! Adam is a great guy!!:2thumbs:

I am grateful to have him as a friend!! :)

First time I ever called he answered the phone and I was blown away the way he treated me and we ended up talking about 15-20 minutes and he gave me tons of suggestions and helpful hints.

Just checked my tracking number... my order will be arriving tomorrow! I'll be in Adam's heaven... I got the premium detail kit along with a few other goodies. Four boxes full of fun toys including a PC and Vac-n-blow 500! The Junkman would be proud of me. I even got TWO buckets for that two bucket wash.

Word is the weather is going to warm up later this week. That new Camaro out in my garage is going to be all sparkly soon. Be prepared for pictures! You guys are going to get soooooooooo sick of looking at my Camaro...! :D

Just checked my tracking number... my order will be arriving tomorrow! I'll be in Adam's heaven... I got the premium detail kit along with a few other goodies. Four boxes full of fun toys including a PC and Vac-n-blow 500! The Junkman would be proud of me. I even got TWO buckets for that two bucket wash.

Word is the weather is going to warm up later this week. That new Camaro out in my garage is going to be all sparkly soon. Be prepared for pictures! You guys are going to get soooooooooo sick of looking at my Camaro...! :D

We NEVER get tired of pictures:o Can't wait to see that shiny Camaro :glasses:

FedEx delivered my goodies today! Four boxes of stuff. It was like xmas morning when it came. All of those lovely soft microfiber towels and all those bottles of sweet smelling chemicals to make my car glisten! The nice folks at Adam's even put their backing plate on my Porter Cable for me. Sweet! The only think I don't have yet is the vacuum I ordered. Adam said it was shipped from the manufacturer.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I got the Adam's detailing bag and it's great! Holds lots of bottles and all my towels.

Now, all I need is for the weather to warm up...

FedEx delivered my goodies today! Four boxes of stuff. It was like xmas morning when it came. All of those lovely soft microfiber towels and all those bottles of sweet smelling chemicals to make my car glisten! The nice folks at Adam's even put their backing plate on my Porter Cable for me. Sweet! The only think I don't have yet is the vacuum I ordered. Adam said it was shipped from the manufacturer.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I got the Adam's detailing bag and it's great! Holds lots of bottles and all my towels.

Now, all I need is for the weather to warm up...

Sounds like you got a smile on your face

Sounds like you got a smile on your face

Indeed I do. Adam also gave me a 10th Anniversary "Garage" Banner which he signed for me. I hung it in my study (it's much too nice for the garage). It's right next to the Camaro lithograph which all the members of the Camaro build team at the Oshawa GM plant signed for me. :D Still smiling!

• 2 weeks later...

Similar experience for me as well - i placed my order via the internet today for the Adams premium detail kit. I requested a small change in the notes section regarding the detail kit. I didn't know if Adams would honor the request or not. Two hours a later i received an email from the man himself - thanked me for my order and said he would be happy to accommodate my request. I thought that was pretty cool.

Archived