Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tentative NJ detail clinic

lawson4450

Hey everyone I talked to Adam today about setting up a NJ detail clinic with junkman and dylan. The tentative date is for Saturday june 12 2010 start at about 11 or 12. I'm trying to set it up again at my firehouse the Middlebush vol fire dept in somerset NJ. Once the date is confirmed Ill post it up but I just want to get everyone thinking about this and try and get a rough head count for Adam. the firehouse has indoor bays so this will be done rain or shine. Then afterward we will head over to Arthurs Steakhouse in North Brunswick and have steaks again if i can get a head count ill set up the food too. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me via PM or my cell is 908-420-5911 or email me at dlawson4450@comcast.net lets show Adam how dirty jerzy does it lol.:pc:

The wife and I are in. I am looking forward to the detailing portion, but I really want to see the Junkman strap on the old feed bag.

Just make sure that you don't loose a limb by getting to close to the carnage. :D

Looks like it is a go gents. Spread the word, "Junkman takes Jersey" is official! :rockon:

Just make sure that you don't loose a limb by getting to close to the carnage. :D

Looks like it is a go gents. Spread the word, "Junkman takes Jersey" is official! :rockon:

O/K, and this time there better be a big turn out. Those in traveling distance who don't make it.................well, there's a guy named "Fat Vinnie" from Jersey City who I hear is having a special on knee caps in June. We give the guy a c note and you're walking with a limp for about the next 2 years! Hey, we're talking Jersey here !! :lolsmack::banana:

yeah i have to find out how to make a flyer for this maybe i can get dillan to make one up I still actually have to make sure i can have the firehouse that day but should know within the next couple of days. Also people shouldnt be afraid of the rain as we have the bays to pull into for the demo and everyone can stay dry.

yeah i have to find out how to make a flyer for this maybe i can get dillan to make one up I still actually have to make sure i can have the firehouse that day but should know within the next couple of days. Also people shouldnt be afraid of the rain as we have the bays to pull into for the demo and everyone can stay dry.

Rich is in charge of the media stuff. He'll make a snazzy one that you can use. :thumbsup:

Well it is confirmed I have the firehouse for that day rain or shine we have facilities for indoor or outdoor polishing and we have potty facilities as well. come one come all and i will get Rich to make flyer for us.

Well it is confirmed I have the firehouse for that day rain or shine we have facilities for indoor or outdoor polishing and we have potty facilities as well. come one come all and i will get Rich to make flyer for us.

Can I play with the big fire engine this time? :jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:

Archived