Customer Service 866.965.0400

Failed Burnout #2

Marylander

Be sure to watch at least to :41 when the real fun begins. :2thumbs:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdLh7yPb_Hw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdLh7yPb_Hw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

• 2 months later...
What are they doing ? making rice crispy's ? ;)

baaahahahahahahahahah

I'd love to be standing by just laughing? Come on. That's common sense. Even any of our cars would do the same. Why the hell would you 1) rope down the car and 2) go for that long.

Stupid.

bahahahah. Silly ricer.

Exactly what I was thinking.:jester:

On a side note, I have never understood the draw to participate in those burnout contests. I can't even imagine a better way to do more damage to your car in less than 60 seconds short of running it into a bridge abutment.

Maybe it's just me.

Exactly what I was thinking.:jester:

On a side note, I have never understood the draw to participate in those burnout contests. I can't even imagine a better way to do more damage to your car in less than 60 seconds short of running it into a bridge abutment.

Maybe it's just me.

I'm with you. At Corvettes at Carlisle they always do a massive burnout contest. The crowd mostly loves it but I think it's just the dumbest thing... abusing the crap out of a Z06 or something, destroying a set of expensive tires and usually damaging the fenders and/or rear end when the tires explode. I just don't get it. :willy:

I'm with you. At Corvettes at Carlisle they always do a massive burnout contest. The crowd mostly loves it but I think it's just the dumbest thing... abusing the crap out of a Z06 or something, destroying a set of expensive tires and usually damaging the fenders and/or rear end when the tires explode. I just don't get it. :willy:

Now no brake tire through 3rd gear gives me the willies, but this brakes locked till the tires explode nonsense has no draw for me.:burnout:

I guess it is kinda cool to watch, but not with my car.:willy:

Archived