Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Sign up for NJ clinic June 12,2010

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great!!! AJ wasted no time getting right into it. I learned that short of putting product on the car the right way everything else was just about in need of improvement.:willy:

Lots of great people and great cars!!! It was nice to put faces to John and Jeff!! Two sweeeeet cars by the way!!

That's not late! With all the cars I expect to see, we'll do good to get there at that time. Right now, this forum is showing 30+ members showing up. There are about 10 other forums who are also bringing members. This has a potential to be huge. I'm dying to see how many people make it, especially if the weather cooperates!

This picture from last year was taken at 5:50 PM. We had not gotten our food yet.

jersey23.jpg

Ok AJ who is who?:confused:

yeah man also im not sure if everyone heard its jersey2010 for the discount code.

yea bro already ordered !! i just got the pads cause of the spray paint incident i told you about... still got 3/4 of everyething left and a new wash mitt ! :)

That's not late! With all the cars I expect to see, we'll do good to get there at that time. Right now, this forum is showing 30+ members showing up. There are about 10 other forums who are also bringing members. This has a potential to be huge. I'm dying to see how many people make it, especially if the weather cooperates!

This picture from last year was taken at 5:50 PM. We had not gotten our food yet.

jersey23.jpg

You know now that i think about it it was the same group for dinner last year only the guy in the middle (sorry dont remember your name) was replaced by a much nicer and prettier young lady :D and did you notice the dude in the background smiling in our picture you know the one next to the old grumpy guy lol

You know now that i think about it it was the same group for dinner last year only the guy in the middle (sorry dont remember your name) was replaced by a much nicer and prettier young lady :D and did you notice the dude in the background smiling in our picture you know the one next to the old grumpy guy lol

I believe that is Dcraner, (doug) hes an awesome guy, met jeff and I at e-town last year !

Sorry guys, I wish I coulda made it... We got back from our honeymoon and the person I had watch my house, pool, and cat completely dropped the ball... My pool had so much algae I spent all weekend trying to get it better

Sorry guys, I wish I coulda made it... We got back from our honeymoon and the person I had watch my house, pool, and cat completely dropped the ball... My pool had so much algae I spent all weekend trying to get it better

what happened to the house and the cat?

cat's litter box was NEVER scooped.. there was poop on top of poop on top of poop... I am so shocked that he didnt go everywhere just to get back.. he seemed a little off when we returned.. I dont think she feed him much either, the container we left should have been used up and another bag bought (we left money for more) and there was still a good amount left... I think that could have been what made him seem a lil clumsy and out of it...

thankfully he is now back to himself..

the pool is also on its way to being perfect again, she was supposed to drop a couple tabs of chlorine in for me, well the key word being 'supposed'

unfortunately, I came home today to see the pump with no pressure so I turned it off, bumped it, and the motor was wicked hot... I got it going, and then found a nasty leak in the pvc... gotta have a plumber come take a look at it...

/rant

and thats whats messed up.. she had a cat for YEARS.. and she seemed very trust worthy...

I also helped her out big time... she had to replace her drivers side mirror, and was going to pay $400 at the dealer for part and install..

I did it and it cost her only $40, which was for the part...

well id depends if she is the wifes boss or potential boss might be a bad idea if not just ask her dont be a jerk about it see what she says. Then just never help her again let her spend the money and when she asks for help just tell her no.

Archived