Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Sign up for NJ clinic June 12,2010

Is this puppy coming to the clinic?

attachment.php?attachmentid=4114&stc=1&d=1275601129

Quick question to whoever (Dan?) organizes the event - are you planning to sell Adam's products on site? Need to order a few things, but wonder if I should wait and simply get them at the clinic...

Thanks!

I will be setup to take orders on the spot. :thumbsup:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited!! My Aunt and Uncle flew up this week to visit, they will have to wait until the clinic is done!! :lol:

Dan (I know you said send a PM) I will be bringing water & vitamin water zero. I will have to pass on the dinner since I will need to go meet up with Aunt/Uncle. My wife would like to come as well so it will be +1.5 (Baby in the oven). :banana:

See everyone this Saturday!

y so late ? i thought we went to eat earlier last year? What time the clinic start ?

That's not late! With all the cars I expect to see, we'll do good to get there at that time. Right now, this forum is showing 30+ members showing up. There are about 10 other forums who are also bringing members. This has a potential to be huge. I'm dying to see how many people make it, especially if the weather cooperates!

This picture from last year was taken at 5:50 PM. We had not gotten our food yet.

jersey23.jpg

That's not late! With all the cars I expect to see, we'll do good to get there at that time. Right now, this forum is showing 30+ members showing up. There are about 10 other forums who are also bringing members. This has a potential to be huge. I'm dying to see how many people make it, especially if the weather cooperates!

This picture from last year was taken at 5:50 PM. We had not gotten our food yet.

jersey23.jpg

wow ...i thouht it was so much earlier last year... it was also raining.. lets pray for beautiful weather this year !!!

and wow ...i cant believe thats how i looked a year ago lol

I hope i have room for everyone lol suppose to be nice with a chance of scattered showers in the afternoon so its possible. Oh also I spoke to dylan and he gave me three gift cards to print out for 1 the dirtiest car, 2 the long hauler award, and 3 organizers choice yeah its up to me but i will let aj assist me on this one. just remember rain or shine this goes on. I may put some early birds to work for me though if i need help parking and such we should have enough to up to 70 vehicles and remember we need to leave some room for fire trucks lol so there may be parking on the street so we will see im getting excited though.

Oh also I spoke to dylan and he gave me three gift cards to print out for 1 the dirtiest car, 2 the long hauler award, and 3 organizers choice yeah its up to me but i will let aj assist me on this one.

I was gonna wash my truck!!:burnout:

1. Lawson4450 - Dan

2. BrianT- Brian

4. Teky929rr - Chi

5. VertimgoC502 - Tim

6. Big Cee - Corey

7. reaper8253 - Steve

8. 8-ball - Mark

9: MustangSally - Janice (NJStanger)

10. mcimiluca- Matt

11.fdresq4-Steve

12. jasezero (NJStanger)

13. White99GT (NJStanger)

14. Friend of White99GT

15. JJ1o87

16. 6spd

17. Nasty03GT

18. MAYBEN - Nick

19.Rwisejr-Ron

20 - 21. Stirthepot - Eric plus 1 guest

22: Tim Allouit (Freind of JerseyGator. And yes he drives a stang.)

23. KodiakBlack

24-25. Bob(smokin5)+ 1

26-27. Richfron +1

28. Mick (micheal) +1

29-30. stibuki (Rich)+1

31-32. mx22 (Alexei) +1

33-34 rob lewent and son

35. mikeg6045- Mike

<!-- / message -->36. MPulse- Dale

AJ's really drumming up folks on njstangers.org! Added jasezero.

Don't forget!

Adams will be the title sponsor of this show!

4 Clubs/4 Cure car show on June 27th at Garvey's in Monroe from 11 to 5pm. Please see if you can stop by.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5864

You can get the code from here to order what you missed on the 12th. :willy:

stop it its suppose to be nice you will be fine with two windows down so stop crying their is no crying in detailing

Yea, no cryin'. Sweatin' and complaining is accepted but no crying.

Unless you burn through your paint with sandpaper or a rotary, then you can cry!

cool i have a case of water and a case of wanna be gatorade and i also bought a couple of cracker snack packs and stuff like that so we should be good. im setting it up now lol

what is wanna be gatorade? hatoraide?

Well junkman just called me he is having some airplane issues looks like he wont be landing until 1155 and it will take him about a half hour at least to drive here so it will be a little late starting today but he is on his way.

Archived