Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank you Chad

It was cool. Got my order today, but was missing a 16oz bottle of glass cleaner. Was on the phone when I found the note in the bottom of the box. Was gonna hang up, but Adam answers. I had to ask if this was "the" Adam? Talked a bit about detailing (of course) and the new 'maro. Then I had the pleasure of talking to Chad about my order. He went above and beyond for a 16oz bottle of glass cleaner. Name another company that would care about 16oz of anything AND make sure it was shipped AND make sure you (the customer) knows it was shipped. Name one.

This is by far the best customer oriented business I've purchased anything from. You have a customer as long as I own cars. Thank you

Norm

The warehouse guys are awesome... both Brian and CJ have been more than proactive in getting me info when I need it and keeping me up to speed on whats going on with stuff I have shipped to my door... often times I get notice from them about shipping delays before I get around to reading the delivery exception email from FedEx.

Archived