Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product label corrections?

I was just actually Reading the label (yeah imagine that) on my clay bar container, and it mentioned that the clay bar was Yellow. Yellow? Yeah, I know, details, details. I am a new user, and have heard on the previous DVD V5 that the clay was purple, so I assume that yellow clay was a long time ago. I checked all 3 of my claybar containers (all purchased since Jan 2010) and they all mention the clay being yellow. This is a minor thing, but I thought I would bring it up anyway.

Does anyone else see any other little corrections needed on any recent product labels? :)

Thanks for noticing that. Yes, sometimes the product labels get a little out of sync with the products (which are often upgraded/updated in quality, packaging, usage, and even color). Being a relatively small company Adam's doesn't want to incur all-new printing costs for things like labels every time there's a little change, so must times the existing labels are just used up before new ones are updated and printed. :thumbsup:

Rich

Thanks for noticing that. Yes, sometimes the product labels get a little out of sync with the products (which are often upgraded/updated in quality, packaging, usage, and even color). Being a relatively small company Adam's doesn't want to incur all-new printing costs for things like labels every time there's a little change, so must times the existing labels are just used up before new ones are updated and printed. :thumbsup:

Rich

:iagree:

Rich

Well said :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rich

He meant MOST... :jester:

By the way... Rich proof reads the labels... :willy:

:jester:

lol

Chris

Speaking of different clay colors. I saw a website which is an authorized Adam's dealer sell gray clay and that it was somehow different as it was professional grade. I'd post the link but I don't know if that's allowed here.

Speaking of different clay colors. I saw a website which is an authorized Adam's dealer sell gray clay and that it was somehow different as it was professional grade. I'd post the link but I don't know if that's allowed here.

Did he claim it was Adam's? I think I know who you are referring to, but if it is, he sells a lot of different products, not just Adam's. Just keep in mind that the clay you get directly from Adam will be the BEST clay. :cheers:

Hmm, I'll have to ask them if its older clay or just an outdated description. The website is quire large (lets call it 'DD' for short) and so I would hope its just outdated description as they must move lots of inventory.

Archived