Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you do while the rest of us are working???

NewGM.gif

Oh the usual stuff, errands, chores, rest, bike rides, work out, sex, every now and then I'll detail a friends car................................it's just nice and quiet when I go anywhere.

:( I start dayshift tomorrow.....I have been on nights for many years! I don't know if I really want to go to days. Getting up at 4 a.m. instead of getting home at 6 a.m. really doesn't sound fun.

Good morning anyways all. :)

I could never do the nightshift...my eyes close when it gets dark.

Are you nocturnal?? :willy::willy:

We're getting the sleet and ice right now. This sucks. It's that heavy, gritty stuff for now........supposed to change to freezing rain later.

Oh joy. :help::help:

It just increased to that heavy sleet here.

Let me know when you get some snow.:cheers:

That way I don't have to listen to the loser's at the local radio stations. They can never get it right...:help:

We're getting the sleet and ice right now. This sucks. It's that heavy, gritty stuff for now........supposed to change to freezing rain later.

Oh joy. :help::help:

It just makes it all the sweeter to pull the car out of the garage on that first nice day, light a cigar, crack a beer (with several more on ready standby), and begin the first detail of the spring. What fun would it be if it was 85 and sunny every day?!? :lolsmack:

One thing I learned already this winter is that my next snowblower is going to be a 12 hp minimum. I did hit the inside of the auger housing with buttery wax so as to make the white stuff not stick....seems to work.

Sleet and freezing rain here...Yuck...cars all stored away for the winter.:pc:

Hey Ken! Welcome! We have tons of family up there in Erie.......west 30th St. , Station Rd, E 24th St, and other places. You belong to the Presque Isle Club?

Glad to have you along for the ride!

Good morning everyone, today is my first day on dayshift in years.....I woke up at 1 a.m. and can't go back to bed. At least I wont be late for my first day. This really SUCKS! Start work at 5 a.m. and get off at 5 p.m.

On a sad note, a local police officer was shot and killed last night. Keep his family in your thoughts today. Thanks!

Tough getting used to working day shift for me too. I've worked swing for the last thirty years and now do to economic cicumstances, I work two swings and three day shifts.

Horrible thing when anyone gets shot, X10 when it a person who is hired to protect us.

Good morning everyone, today is my first day on dayshift in years.....I woke up at 1 a.m. and can't go back to bed. At least I wont be late for my first day. This really SUCKS! Start work at 5 a.m. and get off at 5 p.m.

On a sad note, a local police officer was shot and killed last night. Keep his family in your thoughts today. Thanks!

sympathyCondolences7.gif

Sorry to hear that. It must be tough having to deal with stuff like that on a daily basis.

Be careful out there. We'd hate to lose you.

thinkingofyou47.gif

I will say a lil prayer for your fallen LEOs family.

:grouphug: just make sure you are having fun safely, hows your back doing?

I'm very careful when driving...its the other idiots that dont know how to drive that scares me. :help:

My back is getting better....:banana: Someone just needs to quit putting me in the pretzel position. LOL