Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got home from 5 days of golfing, drinking, smoking cigars, and supporting the local economy of Myrtle Beach, in various ways, last night @ 1 am and dropped my wife off at the airport this morning @ 5:30. It will be an early night tonight. On the positive side I did get my Gen 2 pad set while I was away.....now if only the weather would cooperate so that I could use them.

:pc:

We will be indoors at Norm's clinic, maybe we can experiment on your car :thumbsup:

Good Morning Everyone! First day in about two weeks here in Vegas that the sun is actually shining! We have had no less than seven Pacific storms roll through since the the first of Feb! All the storms that have hit Cali have made there way over here. But all seems good for this week!:rockon:

On a side note, is the younger crowd here familiar with the name "Ed Hardy?" At Caesars we are having his yearly clothing convention and I have not seen such an interest in this line of products ever. I guess I'm out of touch with the latest, of course looking at the t-shirts that are retailing for well above $80.00 and caps that are on the plus side of $60.00 I'm thinking I may be so far out of touch that I'm kind of happy for it! Oh yes, Jockey t-shirts, 3 for $11.00 is a great buy!:patriot:

Not quite morning anymore, but :hi: everyone. I'm trying to type with the grandbaby on my lap. She's helping. Makes for a fun day. :2thumbs:

:hi::hi: Fun Rich.

When BF's lil man was small we set him up his own pc. He could spell start, quit and end before he could spell his own name. :lol:

Now that he is 11 yrs old...he shows his teachers a thing or two about the pc.

Brad...since I am coming to Vegas next month could you please fix the weather before I get there??? 70-80s would be perfect. :rockon::rockon:

March is usuaally a mixed bag of weather. I've gone to Nascar (usually the first weekend in March) and have worn winter coats and long johns, and other years I've gone wearing tank tops. Normally middle of March through the first of April the weather is about perfect! When will you be here?

When will you be here?

Flying in on March 18 and staying til Saturday. We have never been to Vegas. I can't wait. We have friends flying there with us.

Give me some suggestions on things to do while we are there. I would like rent a car and go to the Valley of Fire, gamble, drink, gamble, drink, sleep, eat...and do it all over.

And where should I not go????

Thursday we are going to get a marriage license and bite the bullet. :banana:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lovecoffee.gif Mmmmmmmmm Coffee.

Its raining here today and 38* I am ready to do an Indian Spring Dance so it will soon arrive. 50d62a905dfeb83db5f2cd4ce197a76e.gif

Alright...I have paperwork to do. Have a fun day everyone. :hi:

How Exciting Teresa!!! Are you going to change your name to Mrs. Vette Girl???:lol:

Brad, I'd like for give Teresa a detailed list of 'to-do's' in Vegas, make reservations for her and her new Huz, and be their personal tour guide should they request.

:)

Flying in on March 18 and staying til Saturday. We have never been to Vegas. I can't wait. We have friends flying there with us.

Give me some suggestions on things to do while we are there. I would like rent a car and go to the Valley of Fire, gamble, drink, gamble, drink, sleep, eat...and do it all over.

And where should I not go????

Thursday we are going to get a marriage license and bite the bullet. :banana:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lovecoffee.gif Mmmmmmmmm Coffee.

Its raining here today and 38* I am ready to do an Indian Spring Dance so it will soon arrive. 50d62a905dfeb83db5f2cd4ce197a76e.gif

Alright...I have paperwork to do. Have a fun day everyone. :hi:

Middle of March the weather should be good. You'd be amazed at how warm the desert sun can make you feel. Temps could be in the low sixties and if the skies are clear the sun's warmth will make it feel like the eighties!

If you are renting a car and you're limited on time, seeing the dam and taking the tour is a worth while trip for sure. Valley of Fire is a nice trip if you have a lot of time on your hands but for me that would not be a "must see."

"gamble, drink, gamble, drink, sleep, eat...and do it all over." You will not have any problems finding places to any of the above as well as shopping! Well maybe sleep may be a low priority.:willy:

Congrats on biting the bullet! I wish you all the best for sure.

If you happen to have Caesars Palace in your plans of places to visit during your trip, let me know, it would be cool to meet you!

Brad-Do you work at Caesar's Palace??

We are staying at Mandalay Bay.

I hate to use the term "work", but yes I am employed at Caesars for well over twenty years. I am an electrician for conventions and special events. My hours vary a lot, but I'm usually there in the afternoons to early evenings and off Tues & Wed. Mandaly Bay is a great place to stay, people I know who have stayed there have had nothing but great things to say about the place.

:welcomebanner:

morning all, it's been a while.. what's new, what'd i miss??? it's almost wedding day for our Teresa.. right???

i've been so busy packing this place up to go byebye, and looking for a new job, sorry i abandoned you guys :grouphug:

i'll try to be on more again.. i missed ya!