Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning it's a little work, followed up by a tile class @ the Home Depot, followed up by more work, then I'm not sure...perhaps a nap.

Did someone mention a nap !!!!!!

Sounds like a great plan to me schla15.gifschla15.gifschla15.gifschla15.gifschla15.gifschla15.gif

I'm just sitting here watching it snow :help::help::help::help:

we got a light dusting this morning but that's only the beginning:

Tonight: Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 23. Blustery, with a north wind between 18 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Monday: Snow, mainly before noon. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 29. Blustery, with a north wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

:explode:

I'm with you Bill. I'm sitting here thinking how I cant wait for the spring to get here. Then you know the deal, when the summer humidity gets here, I'll be like, I can't wait for the fall to get here.

Rob

Ah, another day working from home. The only problem is that my wife and kids will be home all day as there is no school. That could make things, such as conference calls, a bit of a challenge. 12+ inches of snow is what we are getting today. Saturday was the first day that there was no snow on my propoerty as it had all melted. I also was able to drain several hundred gallons of water off my pool cover. I keep telling my self that spring will be here shortly...:xfingers:

At least I don't have to drive in this junk today. I don't mind driving in the snow, it's just the other jokers on the road that worry me. I figure I"ll bang out my work today and get a few of my neighbor's driveways snowblowed out for them before they get home from work so as to be a nice guy.

good-morning.gif

Mike did you find your checkbook "mistake"???

Sorry about all the snow all of you up on the east coast are getting.

We didn't get any snow but it is 7* right now. :willy:

I have to finish working on a bid that I have due in a few days so I am busy busy busy at work. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Morning all. It's 10 degrees outside, snow flying around, but not sticking thankfully, and the wind chill is -7*!! But the good thing is that spring is just around the corner. :banana:

Rick, I wish I could share your enthusiasm. Spring in Oklahoma means tornado season and tornado season means large hail and debris-creating winds! Basically, winter here sucks (cold and ice storms), spring sucks (tornadoes and what not) and the summer is far too hot and humid. That leaves about 10 weeks a year where the weather supports car detailing and maintaining a great finish...

Those courses in being more optimistic are working wonders for me ;)

the good thing is that spring is just around the corner. :banana:

Who told you that...the stupid groundhog??? :lol:

Spring in Oklahoma means tornado season and tornado season means large hail and debris-creating winds! Basically, winter here sucks (cold and ice storms), spring sucks (tornadoes and what not) and the summer is far too hot and humid.

:iagree::iagree: Oklahoma isn't anywhere that I would want to live. I have my crew working there and they have been there for 2 yrs now. I go just to check up on them occassionally and when I do I can't wait to get back home.

Plus...you have weird bugs. spiderweb.gif

Bright sunny skies this morning, but only 8*. I'm headed to McDonalds for a burger. Later.

Oh, snow at the beach::willy:

capture2.jpg

Edited by Rich